Anyone Have a save file with curly mode unlocked they can give me?

#1LOLRIFANPosted 10/20/2011 7:15:22 PM
Please help i cant beat the true final cave even or easy.
---
Yes I'm someone's alt so what? Proud to admit im am a furry
#2AcceptThisNamePosted 10/21/2011 11:59:52 AM
Aaaaahhhh!

HEY!!

Look, a visitor after such a
long time!!
---
"What do you capture you Pokemon in?"
"my balls"
#3LOLRIFAN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 3:05:57 AM
I releasise this board is dead but i need help please help(asking somewhere else would be off topic) I really tried to do it myself but I cant beat the final cave(the one you get is you have booster 2.0),i tried at least 50 times
---
Yes I'm someone's alt so what? Proud to admit im am a furry
#4AcceptThisNamePosted 10/22/2011 12:38:27 PM
Tried 50 times and can't make it? I think you're screwed because it looks like I'm the only one here other than you and I don't know about game saves or if you can even transfer them with dsiware and I haven't even won the game yet either...
---
"my balls"
#5SMASHKING84Posted 10/22/2011 1:07:45 PM
You can It's hard to explain but if you know how the wii save transfer works you do it.
Anyways Thanks for trying to help my friend You have any advice for what to do?
---
Offical Jester of the NDF TP is the best zelda people who agree:38 Jirachi is my favorite pokemon ppl who agree:3
#6AcceptThisNamePosted 10/22/2011 7:56:06 PM
I still haven't won so I don't know how it ends but if you can't win a game it might help to quit for a while then try again later or maybe you can find the game save with google
---
"my balls"
#7SMASHKING84Posted 10/22/2011 8:04:52 PM
Tbh i was looking here because google didnt have any i could find but thaks anyways ill just get cave story 3d.
---
Offical Jester of the NDF TP is the best zelda people who agree:38 Jirachi is my favorite pokemon ppl who agree:3