Board has died

#1AcceptThisNamePosted 12/31/2011 12:46:50 AM
Want to retry?
---
"What do you capture you Pokemon in?"
"my balls"
#2Lord_FroodPosted 1/2/2012 12:40:06 AM(edited)
No, I don't want to retry. This game is pissing me off and I can't beat Ballos, lol

EDIT: Nevermind, killed the sucker dead!
---
I post from my phone and still have acceptable grammar and spelling. Why can't you?
I have the power of arachis hypogaelingualism.
#3AcceptThisName(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2012 8:00:18 AM
The End?
---
"my balls"
#4Lord_FroodPosted 1/3/2012 5:13:02 PM
I've gotten all three endings.
Just missing the songs obtained from Santuary Run.
---
I post from my phone and still have acceptable grammar and spelling. Why can't you?
#5AcceptThisName(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 2:36:45 AM
And the mimiga mask ending?

I've actually reached ballos on HARD MODE but couldn't beat him...
The second room alone is ridiculous because of the falling blocks that kill you in one hit and they can appear anywhere at any time even in wide groups and it was hard enough just trying to beat heavy press after the few times I made it past the second room
---
"my balls"
#6Lord_FroodPosted 1/5/2012 10:47:59 AM
No, I forgot about that ending lol
Man, the fight against The Doctor is gonna be so tough without the Booster.

I don't think I'll ever try hard mode, just because of the room you were talking about. Might do the normal ending on Hard though.

Makes you wonder if anyone has ever done a successful time attack with 3HP and Polar Star only...
---
#7AcceptThisName(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2012 11:57:50 AM
It's been done
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=2YlyFqv3MN4

If you're going to try hard mode I suggest the machine gun or snake for the fight against the core especially if you don't get the booster v0.8 and if you actually want to beat ballos the spur would make his second form easier... Don't forget the life capsule from the dog right before the last cave

And the machine gun makes the mimiga mask ending easier

...actually if you do hard mode even if not for the best ending you should still prepare the best ending simply because it allows you to save right before the credits and choose to give up which allows infinite retrys of that first part with the falling blocks so you don't have to fight the bosses again if the blocks kill you
---
"my balls"
#8Lord_FroodPosted 1/6/2012 8:54:35 PM
True.

So I think I'll make a Hard best ending file and a Normal Mimiga ending file soon. Thanks for the good tips.
---
#9GamerCzarPosted 1/13/2012 6:34:56 PM
I'm having TONS of trouble trying to beat time trial under 4 minutes. Any tips?
---
"When boobs are involved, we are all brothers" -KaneBlueriver
"Skyrim is a hiking simulator" -fadue
#10AcceptThisName(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 12:53:34 PM
Oh no here we go... This is going to be a LOOONG post... And typing it will take several times as long as winning

Let's see if I remember the whole process...
Welcome to hell!

Lock and load...
The fastest time requires the Snake(can be under 2:30) but I'll tell the easiest way I know for under 4:00

Spur, missiles, nemesis, and obviously full health and the life pot

The wii version is missing the life pot missiles and snake so give up now if you're playing that

Equip the missiles launcher before you go... Time to die

Hold left and tap jump 3 evenly spaced times and you should reach the bottom then fly right and up to reach the next platform without taking any damage
---
"my balls"