Final Treasure Cirromon Caverns (Ability Spoiler)

#1yearsofstaticPosted 8/18/2012 2:17:41 PM
I know where it is, I just can't get to it.

The Northern entrance to the Caverns (the entrance closest to Mudpot). There is a rock blocking an updraft that can be used to reach a platform. I have no idea how to blow up the rock. I've looked around for a bomb plant but to no avail. I thought I might have to bring a bomb from another screen but I haven't found any. What am I missing? Thanks.
#2DarkSamurai2004Posted 8/18/2012 2:20:38 PM
From the room where you exit after the Cirromon boss fight, you have to carry a bomb plant all the way. Not too hard really, the RockHound and BeastWarrior are easy enough to kill. You should have around 1-4 seconds left on your bomb when you hit the rock, if you hurry. May take SEVERAL attempts to get the rhythm and timing down though.
---
Work-In-Progress old school RPG on X360&PS3, check it out and like/share please so it can be noticed and made!
www.facebook.com/ShadeHandofFate
#3yearsofstatic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 2:28:29 PM
Wow. I just wasn't going far enough. Thanks for the help!
#4Event OmegaPosted 8/18/2012 10:51:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Event OmegaPosted 8/18/2012 10:56:58 PM
I'm having trouble with this also. I blew up the rock, but I'm lost after that. I believe there is a platform above me, but I can't get up there even using the double jump / XXXY trick.
---
"Man I know I'm late but this Plies album makes Encore look like Illmatic." - FFfreak2002
#6ExorzePosted 8/18/2012 10:57:34 PM
I have an odd question. I've blown up the rock, and now there is a draft. I see this "gold nugget" item that I can't pick up for the life of me. The draft from the hole keeps blowing me away from the item to pick up.

I know I'm probably missing something really stupid, but could someone help me figure out how to pick up the treasure?

The golden nugget is nothing. It's part of the scenery. You can't use the draft yet, you get that ability later in the game.
#7Event OmegaPosted 8/18/2012 10:59:39 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I had deleted that message because I thought I figured it out, then realized I hadn't figured it out, and had to post yet again. I'm an idiot.

Once again, thanks.
---
"Man I know I'm late but this Plies album makes Encore look like Illmatic." - FFfreak2002
#8SilentLonerPosted 8/18/2012 11:00:57 PM
I managed to get up there by luring the beast up there over to the draft and using an Aerial Dust Storm on him, but that was a bit tricky to pull off. You'd be better off just waiting until you get the ability in the final area.
---
('` | | . |;;; |\ | `'|'` | . /'''\ |\ | |;;; |'')
.,) | |,,,|,,, | \| . | . |,,,\,,/ | \| |,,, |"\ GT: Seth Lios/DD: Lv 200 Ranger
#9DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 8/20/2012 12:47:11 AM
SilentLoner posted...
I managed to get up there by luring the beast up there over to the draft and using an Aerial Dust Storm on him, but that was a bit tricky to pull off. You'd be better off just waiting until you get the ability in the final area.

This is what I did also.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S3