i can't find the unicorn.

#1lolcragPosted 10/27/2010 10:56:42 AM
i rode around the area just northwest of torquemeda, where the 3 horse symbols are, for about an hour and not once did i see the unicorn, only a few zombie horses.

is there a stage of the game i have to reach before i can find the unicorn? i just kind of want the outfit is all, ha.
#2misterevilpantsPosted 10/27/2010 12:49:36 PM
*Spoiler KInda*
After I beat the main story, You get Death and if you klll all 3 different undead you get the deeds to the Apocalypse horses, But Yeah I haven't seen any Unicorns. Im hoping they pop up on your hud and map like the Apocalypse horses do! Just keep hunting. thats what im doing.
#3misterevilpantsPosted 10/27/2010 1:34:29 PM
Just found this! time to Hunt! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjidEurmrA8
#4blackmageomegaPosted 10/27/2010 2:54:49 PM
You can get Death and all the horse deeds without finishing the main story
#5lolcrag(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2010 4:36:30 PM
misterevilpants posted...
*Spoiler KInda*
After I beat the main story, You get Death and if you klll all 3 different undead you get the deeds to the Apocalypse horses, But Yeah I haven't seen any Unicorns. Im hoping they pop up on your hud and map like the Apocalypse horses do! Just keep hunting. thats what im doing.

yeah, finished the main story before and got death. apparently unicorns don't pop up on them map like the apocalypse horses, and i've been looking for a good while so this may be quite a hunt ha.
#6Eddie_MoonPosted 10/29/2010 12:56:52 AM
For the unicorn to spawn you have to complete the five levels of the "Undead Hunter" challenges.

**********SPOILERS***********
As long as you kill the chupacabra, it will spawn.
*********SPOILERS************

Hope that helped.
#7Ryzow2010Posted 10/29/2010 10:03:20 AM
^^ did this but nuthing
---
PSN:THE_HUNTER_2k add me
"In life you're either a cop or a criminal but when you are facing the barrel of a loaded gun. whats the diffrence"
#8DLRK-37Posted 10/29/2010 10:33:09 AM
You can catch the unicorn, even if the main story is finished (as I did)

Just reach lvl 5 in hunter rank (so you have to KILL the chupathingy) then, just cruise around the area where you killed that chupathingy. The unicorn will magicaly appear. (It worked for me)

I rode to the area with the 3 horses for doing the lvl 5 and the chupathingy showed up there. I rode back to the horses icon on the map and returned to where I found the chupathingy. Bam, direct confrontation with the unicorn.
#9predatoriumPosted 10/29/2010 11:51:51 AM

the chupathingy has a "a mythical creature has appeared in the area" but the unicorn doesn't. I found chupa further west then where i found the Unicorn.

#10fceurichPosted 10/29/2010 11:57:01 AM
what are the 5 undead challenges?