The last Sasquatch.

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1

I can't find it, I've killed 5 in tall trees for the mission but the last one is no where to be found. And the quest marker is OUTSIDE the map? what the **** help.

5 years ago#2
And you never thought of actually going to the marker?
5 years ago#3
just keep searching north tal trees man.

*** SPOLIERS*** Even after I killed the 'last' sasquatch and was on a totally unrelated mission chasing a dead cougar in tall trees I saw another sasquatch running around. So just keep looking if you dont have a marker?
5 years ago#4
I left the last one alive and was stoked to see him later running around Tall Trees....until a group of zombies attacked and killed him before my eyes. Made me sad.
({(< ]}})=====>
5 years ago#5
The last one isnt really the last one. If you kill all 6 there are still more creeping around.
Only intelligent players are capable of enjoying Sacred, go back to Call of Duty or whatever the shooter of the month is. -JFKdj
5 years ago#6
There's a marker on your map for his exact location, but he's not along the paths. If you still can't seem to find him, he's basically as far north as you can go.
I have seen many amazingly funny Sigs in my day, but this is undoubtedly the best one ever.
5 years ago#7
you dont want to find him :'(
5 years ago#8
Your topic title sounds like the name of a dramatic movie about the life and death of bigfoot

Don't frown because it's over. Smile because it happened. - Dr. Suess
5 years ago#9
I'd watch it.
5 years ago#10
Think "Last of the Mohicans" but w/ Sasquatch (AKA Samsquanch).
I farted on a little girl in a crowded elevator in a Children's hospital before - Snake_Puppy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived