The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Nudity, strong sexual content ...???

#1shawnmckPosted 11/1/2010 8:33:52 AM
Why does the game list "Nudity" & "strong sexual content"?

I thought this game didn't have any of that stuff.
Can someone please explain?
#2steveramsPosted 11/1/2010 8:45:35 AM

There are suggestive comments that some of the prostitues make towards Marston throughout the game -

and there is a cut scene later in the game where Marston walks in on the Mexican rebel leader

and some peasant girl goin' at it on a table - so yeah, there is boobs - old west sex talk and sex

in this game -

#3shawnmck(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 8:51:59 AM
^ Does the nudity show a lot (nipples, butt, etc), or is it fairly covered up or hidden ?

Thanks in advance.

BTW
The reason I ask is because my girl-friend asked and I told her that there wasn't any, cause I haven't encountered any, but she thinks I am lying because the warnings on the back of the box cover.
#4melvingPosted 11/1/2010 9:36:51 AM

To put it bluntly...you see full breast and bush so it's not for kids. Also the sex scene looks like they are really going at it.

#5swamptickPosted 11/1/2010 10:08:52 AM

melving posted...

To put it bluntly...you see full breast and bush so it's not for kids. Also the sex scene looks like they are really going at it.

Agreed. It's pretty graphic as far as video games go. My kids are getting close enough to where it would not be the end of the world if they watched it, but it's pretty raw.

#6CarefreeDudePosted 11/1/2010 10:37:55 AM
as far as undead nightmare, there is a topless hooker zombie with glowing green nipples (poison spitter)
---
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/_tatsuyuki_/shoebomb8my.gif
and you thought you lacked Kimbo....
#7buzzsawgr81Posted 11/1/2010 1:17:32 PM
I've beaten UN and there is no nudity of any sort that I ever saw, so since ur GF is using ur nuts as earrings, u can tell her that UN is perfectly safe for u to play...or u can rip ur dingleberries from her ears and tell her to shut the hell up, u can play any game u want, and if she doesn't like it, there's the door. be a man.
---
censorship is telling me I can't have steak because a baby can't chew it.
#8TheSlishPosted 11/2/2010 5:17:11 PM
My favorite part of the last comment was how he clearly had no idea what a dingleberry was. FYI, dingleberries are globs of poop that get stuck to the hair of a bull/buffalo/hairy assed man.
---
Why do people with high karma post topics that have been answered? Just use the damn search feature people!
#9DiscoAfroman137Posted 11/2/2010 5:38:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Socrates06Posted 11/2/2010 11:27:58 PM
So...If there is nudity or sexual content are you saying your girlfriend will be mad at you if you play it? Because if so I would say the two of you are too immature to play the game.