Unicorn Help!!

#1dgracing318Posted 11/30/2010 7:16:55 AM
I have searched everywhere but I cant seem to locate this dang thing. Anybody have an idea where to find one? Or is the unicorn unable to be found? Wiki says it will be where you have found the other horses but I have rode until I have saddle sores and I cant find one. thanks
---
You Can't Handle The Truth!!!!
#2AustinFan4LifePosted 11/30/2010 10:29:27 AM
You have to find & kill the Chupacabra first before the Unicorn will spawn. I found the Chupacabra close to El Presidio in the plains(has picture of 3 horses if you zoom out on the map). Then I found the Unicorn in the same exactly location. Keep in mind, that it won't come up as a mythical creature when you get close to it. It'll just look like a plain white horse, but as you get closer to it, you see a rainbow coming out of it's bum. Very hard to miss once you spot it.

---
PSN ID: AustinFan
#3dgracing318(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2010 12:13:36 PM
Thanks for telling me that. I didnt know I had to find a Chupacabra, what ever that is. Maybe I can find one. Thanks again.
---
#4AustinFan4LifePosted 11/30/2010 1:50:34 PM
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Chupacabra

That's all the info you need, it can be found anywhere, but it seems El Presidio is the most common areas where it spawns.
---
#5AustinFan4LifePosted 11/30/2010 1:51:38 PM
Anywhere in Mexico that is.
---
#6dgracing318(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2010 12:40:09 PM
I just found out that I have to reach level 5 on the hunter challenges before the chupawhatever will spawn. All I have to do is kill 3 cougars with the torch. Now if i could find a dang cougars. On RDR they were everywhere now I cant find on no matter where I look.
---