I can't find any bears!

#1lonetigressPosted 3/4/2011 10:29:33 AM
I've been looking around Tall Trees for a while, but I actually haven't ever seen a bear in this game yet. I really need a couple for undead hunter challenge rank 4.
---
---I'm not stupid, just ignorant....
#2lonetigress(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 4:11:49 PM
Also, are there no shops in the game at all? Seems kinda pointless searching the dead bodies of animals for stuff I can't sell, although I know searching zombie bodies gives you ammo for your blunderbuss.
---
---I'm not stupid, just ignorant....
#3Adam Archuleta 31zPosted 3/6/2011 4:09:29 PM
They're in tall trees. Just keep looking. If it helps I've found most of my bears in the day time but I'm not sure if that's a coincidence. And nope, there are no shops. I think you're right about the animal parts being usless because I'm about 80% finished with 2 main story missions to go and I haven't found any use for the animal parts yet.
---
This sig will not change until the St. Louis Rams return to primetime! Started November 6, 2009.
#4gage10Posted 3/8/2011 6:11:09 AM
Undead Bears appears a lot in Tall Trees

try going to Manzanita Post then climb to the mountains especially in snowy area in clearing = open space few trees

then wait and wait and wait and wait

if there is wolves or cougar or both the better, each time you kill an animal(s) and dont leave the area just stay
The bear will show up because of the smell of the dead animals you killed
#5ThJok3rPosted 3/9/2011 12:28:51 AM
Eventually you will be annoyed that there is too many of them! Careful what you ask for.
---
The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/