one single ghost butterfly isnt enough to kill an enemy in ex mission?

#1messatsu9999Posted 2/3/2012 7:12:52 PM
those zealots from ex-1 can survive after being hit by ghost butterfly even after i equipped thunderbolt or combat. according to the faq i read, zealot has only 1200-2400 hp and ghost butterfly does 4000 damage to the target, not to mention the boost from skills. did the enemies in those ex missions have alot more hp than they usually have? it just doesnt make sense a melee that deals 4000 damage couldnt kill an enemy with 2400 hp instantly.
#2GeschlumenahmenPosted 2/4/2012 2:13:01 AM
Deathblows get nerfed if you use reversal.
#3messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 3:44:21 AM
Geschlumenahmen posted...
Deathblows get nerfed if you use reversal.

ah damn, sad to hear that, thanks anyway. yeah i gave wesker reversal skill for stronger melees, but later found his ghost butterfly couldnt kill a normal enemy with one blow! wesker has been my hero since re4 (hes soo powerful in re4, even more powerful than he was in re5 mercenaries), i loved to use his deadly melees to kill enemy in one hit! such great disappointment!
#4messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 4:33:04 AM
anyway, i think reversal skill is good for those with instant kill melee, like hunk, krauser.
#5doomsday375Posted 2/4/2012 1:23:30 PM
Yeah, the deathblows are really nerfed with Reversal. If you want an instant kill with Wesker, Rhino Charge them. Level one Reversal gives your deathblows an average of 600 points of damage, level two grants 900, then level three grants 1,200. To be honest, I find Reversal on Wesker absolutely useless. All you need is his Cobra Strike which does the same damage as a level three Reversal.
---
There are too many constants in existence. Creation and destruction. Life and death. There are two notable examples around us: human stupidity and the universe.
#6messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 5:33:33 PM
doomsday375 posted...
Yeah, the deathblows are really nerfed with Reversal. If you want an instant kill with Wesker, Rhino Charge them. Level one Reversal gives your deathblows an average of 600 points of damage, level two grants 900, then level three grants 1,200. To be honest, I find Reversal on Wesker absolutely useless. All you need is his Cobra Strike which does the same damage as a level three Reversal.

thanks! the reason why i let wesker equip reversal is because his cobra strike isnt as deadly in the ex as it was in the other missions, its no more a deadly 1hko move, this wesker's signature move is one of the reason why i like wesker that much. so i just hope reversal could enhance his melee for greater damage then wesker can again kill the normal enemy instantly. but apparently it has disappointed me badly. dont understand why capcom make the reversal like this, i guess they made this skill just for those with instant kill melee, hunk for example is really powerful when equipped this.
#7BlackBloodDragoPosted 2/4/2012 6:36:06 PM
Reversal doesn't nerf Hunks or Chris's deathblow .-.
---
3DS:Black Soul FC:4468-1103-3311
PM me if you added me :P
#8messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 6:53:29 PM
BlackBloodDrago posted...
Reversal doesn't nerf Hunks or Chris's deathblow .-.

yes, thats why i say reversal is only for certain characters, not all