So this IS coming out in North America?

#1BlueFlameBatPosted 6/26/2012 2:13:16 PM
It's not on Nintendo's official site. I'd tell you why I really want this game, but you'd probably think I was a creep.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/26/2012 2:24:06 PM
What, is it to see Mio and Mayu die horrible deaths?

So far it's not coming. You may take the "so far" out of the previous sentence, pretty much. :-\
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 3:36:46 PM
So then the June 29 release date on this very website is just a flub?
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
#4Dark SightPosted 6/26/2012 3:42:03 PM(edited)
I don't believe this is coming over either. Nintendo of America seems to care very little about the wii's final releases with the Wii U drawing closer upon us...
---
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3),Dreamfall Chapters(PC),Deadly Premonition(PS3)
#5ReverieMetherlePosted 6/26/2012 4:07:52 PM
When I saw the release date, my heart stopped for a second!
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#6Phasmatis92Posted 6/26/2012 10:06:52 PM
It's almost certainly a GameFAQs mess-up, unfortunately.
That said, there is still hope for it's localisation to the US; Xenoblade and The Last Story were also once seen as hopeless cases.
---
Operation Zero, aimed at bringing Project Zero 2 Wii Edition to NA: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#7BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 2:41:21 PM
The game has two young female protagonists and is not aimed at children. Considering Panel de Pon was never released outside of Japan in its original form, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo of America has some stupid gender stereotype on in its rule book. Yeah, there do exist people who don't love Reggie.
---
#8BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/27/2012 2:59:28 PM
I thought pretty much nobody really liked Reggie anymore... He's charismatic, but he's also a colossal douche.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#9PaperLink64Posted 6/27/2012 3:07:28 PM
Considering Panel de Pon was never released outside of Japan in its original form, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo of America has some stupid gender stereotype on in its rule book.

But...that has nothing to do with Fatal Frame. And what gender stereotypes?
---
~The Sage of Wind~
YKDDP ~ The Sacred Realm
#10BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 4:52:47 PM
PaperLink64 posted...
Considering Panel de Pon was never released outside of Japan in its original form, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo of America has some stupid gender stereotype on in its rule book.

But...that has nothing to do with Fatal Frame. And what gender stereotypes?

Panel de Pon had all little girls who were changed to Yoshi characters when the game made its way outside of Japan in the form of Tetris Attack. The girls were also removed from the U.S. version of Puzzle League for DS (they were unlockable in the Japanese version). I guess Nintendo of America thought some of their male customers would gag at the site of prepubescent and teenage girls; if that is actually the case, the stupidity of it is astounding. Do I need to explain further?
---