Picked this game up for $10 (Black Friday) out of curiosity

#1andsoitendsPosted 12/4/2011 12:29:09 AM
I'm actually impressed! it looks pretty damn good for a launch game for the 3DS, no doubt any future versions will be an improvement on this! Not only that, but this game is actually kind of addicting, the level system and unlocking decals and cars, I'm loving it! Sometimes it does feel too easy, and the music leaves much to be desired, but considering how early in this system's lifecycle it is, it's not too bad :P
---
I Wumbo, you Wumbo, he she me, Wumbo?Wumbo Wumboing.......Wumbology? The study of Wumbo! IT'S FIRST GRADE, SPONGEBOB!
#2RODPosted 12/11/2011 7:17:29 PM
andsoitends posted...
I'm actually impressed! it looks pretty damn good for a launch game for the 3DS, no doubt any future versions will be an improvement on this! Not only that, but this game is actually kind of addicting, the level system and unlocking decals and cars, I'm loving it! Sometimes it does feel too easy, and the music leaves much to be desired, but considering how early in this system's lifecycle it is, it's not too bad :P

ditto
---
Insert signature here
#3andsoitends(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2011 8:21:36 PM
Ok, this is annoying me now. Unable to proeceed further until I nail drifting down, and it's not easy to do D:
---
"Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!"
#4JoltZeroPosted 12/12/2011 10:09:14 AM
I don't have this copy, but if it's like the android one, you can stop drifting by pressing the brake button again.
---
Raam is pretty much Kim Kardashian without makeup but he has a smaller wang. ~charon78au
#5andsoitends(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2011 1:11:20 PM
It's not stopping drifting that is hard, it's keeping it going that is hard.
---
"Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!"
#6Kenetic21Posted 12/17/2011 3:55:06 PM
andsoitends posted...
It's not stopping drifting that is hard, it's keeping it going that is hard.

Keeping it going? That's easy for me.
Just start the drift, and keep the A button held down.
Then, repeatedly "swipe" the circle pad opposite the direction of the turn to make the drift last longer.
Also for some reason, if you're going real fast and you try to drift, you'll automatically stop drifting after a few seconds.
Well, that's what has happened to me :|
#7Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 1/8/2012 4:44:12 PM
I was just wondering, how long do you think that deal will last on Best Buy's website? I'm just too damn tired to make that drive over to best buy, but they're selling it for $10, too.

What I'm really on the fence about is: Do I save my money to buy Saints Row 3 (which I love), or should I use the money to buy 3 new 3DS games (including Asphalt 3D).
---
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
#8xjovanixPosted 1/9/2012 12:28:46 AM
Well you won't find a brand new copy of asphalt at 10$ for much longer but saints row will end up being 20$ sooner or later.
#9Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 1/9/2012 11:51:42 AM
xjovanix posted...
Well you won't find a brand new copy of asphalt at 10$ for much longer but saints row will end up being 20$ sooner or later.

I've decided, going to take advantage of this deal.
---
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
#10RevOn_DXPosted 1/12/2012 8:50:30 PM
o.o

Hum...so is this worth more than a full priced Ridge Racer 3D?
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!