New Bug Plus

#11TrueanimebakaPosted 3/2/2012 11:44:47 PM
I think the roll over time to the next day is normal. I've been doing that for a while and it helps since I don't have much time during the day.
My game has only frozen on a white screen once

Right now my problem is that I tried going back one day by setting the DS clock back one day. The game's date didn't change. When I changed my DS clock back to the correct day, the game's date changed to the next day. Now it says 3/4 even though it's actually 3/3. I hope this can be fixed
#12AlphusUltimusPosted 3/3/2012 1:01:40 AM
Trueanimebaka posted...
I think the roll over time to the next day is normal. I've been doing that for a while and it helps since I don't have much time during the day.

Right now my problem is that I tried going back one day by setting the DS clock back one day. The game's date didn't change. When I changed my DS clock back to the correct day, the game's date changed to the next day. Now it says 3/4 even though it's actually 3/3. I hope this can be fixed

stupid leap year...
---
XBOX360 GT: AlphaUltima
#13TrueanimebakaPosted 3/3/2012 1:38:34 PM
AlphusUltimus posted...
Trueanimebaka posted...

stupid leap year...

Don't quite think it was cuz of the leap year. It's just that the game doesn't MATCH THE DATE ON THE DS, but instead JUST PROGRESSES IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME if the previous day was completed.
Right now I'm gonna try not playing the game for one day (till 3/4) and see if the game goes back to normal.
#143nenZgumiPosted 3/3/2012 2:52:56 PM
This game ruined love plus for me. Every week, users share new bugs found instead of new infos. ****you, konami
#15AlphusUltimusPosted 3/5/2012 1:50:53 AM
found one in friend mode.
while doing the food quiz with nene, after the last day, it starts back on the first question.
---
#16pattern_recog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 8:22:03 PM
Konami have finally publicly acknowledge that NLP is suffering from bugs: http://www.konami.jp/osirase/newloveplus/

Unfortunately, they have not made any decision on actual measures to take in response to this yet and will post more information "soon" once they have.
---
...toku ni onna otaku ga kirai desu...
#17ZaregotoTsukaiPosted 3/12/2012 8:45:32 PM
pattern recognition posted...
Konami have finally publicly acknowledge that NLP is suffering from bugs: http://www.konami.jp/osirase/newloveplus/

Unfortunately, they have not made any decision on actual measures to take in response to this yet and will post more information "soon" once they have.

It sure was a fast response. It's a bit too late with the massive dumping of new love plus going on. I'd love to see what they could possibly do. We all know 3ds games can't be patched, so if it's impossible to fix via altering the save data through tools, they'd have to do a recall.
---
A devotee of Sony and nintendo. Owns 3 ps3, 2 ps2, 2 psp, ps1, wii, 3ds, gba, 2 ds, gc. Me and my sister needs help.
#18pattern_recog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 10:19:46 PM
It wouldn't be the first time a mass recall of games has been performed here to fix a few bugs. I remember one of the Star Ocean games on the PS2 being recalled for example.

Of course, such recalls are only going to be of use to those in Japan. Those who imported the game in the other countries are going to be SOL if that's the case and will have to rebuy the game once a revised version is released most likely. Unless the place they imported from is willing to somehow help out.

I'd rather they find a way to patch it though as they have done with the tools. As I really don't like the idea of sending my cart back as knowing Japanese companies, they won't even foot the postage.
---
#19AlphusUltimusPosted 3/12/2012 11:50:40 PM
the only way they can get away with this is offer an upgraded version at half/quarter the price, and then have some ridiculously good bonuses to import from the first version, like 10000 rich, all events and galleries unlocked, or something like that.

honestly, this game only appeals to the original fans, so they should at least make it worthwhile for the people who preordered and paid full price for this mess.
---
#20pattern_recog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 8:40:48 AM
AlphusUltimus posted...
the only way they can get away with this is offer an upgraded version at half/quarter the price, and then have some ridiculously good bonuses to import from the first version, like 10000 rich, all events and galleries unlocked, or something like that.

Nice idea, but this is a Japanese company we are talking about. So all you'll get is the bear minimum. Which is the fix if so choose to issue one. Unfortunately, unlike the say the US or UK, customers here really have no power when it comes to things like this. They may say "okyaku sama ha kamisama" (The Japanese equivalent to the customer is always right) but in reality, it's the companies that are always right =/.

Still, all we can do now is sit back and wait for Konami to post concrete details of how they intend to deal with this. Hopefully, we'll be in for a pleasant surprise.
---