Idk if its me but.....(read on)

#1KingTykeem187Posted 4/27/2012 4:57:52 PM
But the Bosses when you change the game from normal. To a dif level above normal. The bosses take forever to die. Its like they dont feel physical attacks at all. Its very weak.
#2JackslickPosted 4/27/2012 5:08:34 PM
You mean their defense goes up? HOW DARE THE DEVSVMAKE THE GAME HARDER!!!?!!
---
I'm sorry (best I put it here, just in case).
#3KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 6:03:39 PM
Well if its dat. Then they defense is crazy high now. Cuz my attacks wit Luke and Guy aint nothing. I mean i can still win but they just take really long to freaking die.
#4VeghEstherPosted 4/27/2012 7:53:40 PM
That's why you need better levels take the Arietta Choral Castle battle unless pushing level 20 hard mode (level 38+ for very hard and unknown) she will ALWAYS lose 1 HP per attack/per spell.

Which doesn't change for the rest of the games boss's on very hard/unknown if your stats suck.

Heck Nibelim has such high defenses even with the stolen tutti core + C core transfer (grade shop ) + ALL level ups with the Tutti set = 2500 to 3000 for both Str and Fonic attack which STILL isn't enough enough since PC's will still drain 1 HP per move and she has 1.8 million on Unknown.
#5ClickagePosted 4/27/2012 8:11:03 PM
VeghEsther posted...
That's why you need better levels take the Arietta Choral Castle battle unless pushing level 20 hard mode (level 38+ for very hard and unknown) she will ALWAYS lose 1 HP per attack/per spell.

Which doesn't change for the rest of the games boss's on very hard/unknown if your stats suck.

Heck Nibelim has such high defenses even with the stolen tutti core + C core transfer (grade shop ) + ALL level ups with the Tutti set = 2500 to 3000 for both Str and Fonic attack which STILL isn't enough enough since PC's will still drain 1 HP per move and she has 1.8 million on Unknown.

God
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
---
http://i.imgur.com/QKxa5.png
I've finally... finally done it... After four long years, I've done it!!
#6KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 8:14:37 PM
im level 20 right now in the "sewer" but if the other bosses took forever to die. I can just imagin the other bosses. Smh.
#7Nightblade XPosted 4/28/2012 12:11:17 PM
It actually gets better later on, Arietta and Abaddon are probably the most annoying bosses in the game on difficulties above Normal
---
sig
#8KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 3:16:14 PM
Im stronger now i just beat "Sync and Largo" at the "zao ruins" was way more easy then the other bosses. An "Gloometta" is pretty tough but not dat tough to me. But im glad i can do semi normal damage again tho.
#9Takfloyd_mkII__Posted 4/29/2012 7:22:58 AM
I only ever played this game on Hard, and I can confirm that the only "broken" bosses are the very early ones, especialy Arietta, because soon after that you'll start dealing more damage and get better healing abilities and more money to buy items.

So if you got past that, keep playing on Hard, it's much more rewarding.
#10Rebel40000Posted 4/29/2012 7:44:38 AM
VeghEsther posted...

I beat Arietta on Hard Mode on a brand new game with my guys at Lv. 13-14 and was capable of doing more than 1 HP of damage with the proper equipment available by that point in the game.

Quit telling people they need to be at Lv. 20 or so.
---
None of us have any idea of what we are talking about.