Just beat the game *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Just beat the game *SPOILERS*
3 years ago#11
The battle against van isn't the end of the game. That's only the end of what's essentially chapter 2 of 3. You haven't beat the game. Van and all of the god generals are still alive.
---
Former elite 4 member of the banzuke gym challenge
white fc:0518 7071 1557: Gen 4 wifi record 146-80, gen 5 record 2-1
3 years ago#12
Do you guys realize the TC is trolling, or are you trying and failing to counter-troll?
---
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/track022/stuff/deal.png
3 years ago#13
He doesn't appear to be trolling. In either case, he seems to be a fool (it's foolish to troll, and his comments if serious equally foolish)
---
Former elite 4 member of the banzuke gym challenge
white fc:0518 7071 1557: Gen 4 wifi record 146-80, gen 5 record 2-1
3 years ago#14
I believe he's trolling. Several things he mentioned that hasn't happened yet will happen, and I feel he's just nitpicking at them knowing they already do happen. For example Asch meeting his parents and the whole thing about Dist and Mohs.
---
"Mezawari nandayo! Boku no menomae kara... kie noshimae! Majin Rengokusatsu!"
3 years ago#15
SPOILERS (you've been warned)

Absolutely no god generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived

character, reason of survival
sync = when van falls into the quiphloth and absorbs lorelai's power, some of it is given to sync to allow him to escape
largo, arietta and legretta = arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the crevasse
dist = imprisoned
asch = is still alive
van = absorbs lorelai in the core to stay alive.
mohs = still alive
---
Im not replacing this sig. until more Tales games are localised.
3 years ago#16
DarkLink50 posted...

Absolutely no God-Generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived.

Character, reason of survival
Sync = when Van falls into the Qliphoth and absorbs Lorelei's power, some of it is given to Sync to allow him to escape
Largo, Arietta and Legretta = Arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the cliff
Dist = imprisoned
Asch = is still alive
Van = absorbs Lorelei in the core to stay alive.
Mohs = still alive

Just one thing... Mohs and Van aren't God-Generals, Van is the Commandant and Mohs is a hungry fool for power who is being used by Van
---
3DS FC: 5241 - 2589 - 5654
3 years ago#17
pretty sure this is a troll topic.
---
You can see a lot of the world from railings.
I believe in Harvey Dent.
3 years ago#18
Though I agree the dungeons are too short and easy, including Absorption Gate.
---
You can see a lot of the world from railings.
I believe in Harvey Dent.
3 years ago#19
This is clearly a joke/troll topic referring to the game's usage of a fake ending. >_>
---
Hi there!
3 years ago#20
<p>From: DarkLink50 | #015

Absolutely no god generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived

character, reason of survival
sync = when van falls into the quiphloth and absorbs lorelai's power, some of it is given to sync to allow him to escape
largo, arietta and legretta = arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the crevasse
dist = imprisoned
asch = is still alive
van = absorbs lorelai in the core to stay alive.
mohs = still alive</p>

Nice try, but you went too far with Sync. There's no way whatsoever Sync is still alive. Hell, there's barely any way Van is alive either, but I might've believed that if you didn't get greedy.

Admittedly though, the lack of credits was a bit weird. I'm guessing it's like Tales of Destiny 2 where there's still some stuff you have to do after the final boss for the credits to finally roll.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Just beat the game *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived