Just beat the game *SPOILERS*

#11horvathgamerPosted 5/8/2012 7:06:48 PM
The battle against van isn't the end of the game. That's only the end of what's essentially chapter 2 of 3. You haven't beat the game. Van and all of the god generals are still alive.
---
Former elite 4 member of the banzuke gym challenge
white fc:0518 7071 1557: Gen 4 wifi record 146-80, gen 5 record 2-1
#12HizemePosted 5/8/2012 7:08:51 PM
Do you guys realize the TC is trolling, or are you trying and failing to counter-troll?
---
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/track022/stuff/deal.png
#13horvathgamerPosted 5/8/2012 7:24:03 PM
He doesn't appear to be trolling. In either case, he seems to be a fool (it's foolish to troll, and his comments if serious equally foolish)
---
Former elite 4 member of the banzuke gym challenge
white fc:0518 7071 1557: Gen 4 wifi record 146-80, gen 5 record 2-1
#14anime_kamisamaPosted 5/9/2012 12:21:43 AM
I believe he's trolling. Several things he mentioned that hasn't happened yet will happen, and I feel he's just nitpicking at them knowing they already do happen. For example Asch meeting his parents and the whole thing about Dist and Mohs.
---
"Mezawari nandayo! Boku no menomae kara... kie noshimae! Majin Rengokusatsu!"
#15DarkLink50Posted 5/9/2012 1:21:27 AM
SPOILERS (you've been warned)

Absolutely no god generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived

character, reason of survival
sync = when van falls into the quiphloth and absorbs lorelai's power, some of it is given to sync to allow him to escape
largo, arietta and legretta = arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the crevasse
dist = imprisoned
asch = is still alive
van = absorbs lorelai in the core to stay alive.
mohs = still alive
---
Im not replacing this sig. until more Tales games are localised.
#16KarttakeppiPosted 5/20/2012 3:31:17 AM
DarkLink50 posted...

Absolutely no God-Generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived.

Character, reason of survival
Sync = when Van falls into the Qliphoth and absorbs Lorelei's power, some of it is given to Sync to allow him to escape
Largo, Arietta and Legretta = Arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the cliff
Dist = imprisoned
Asch = is still alive
Van = absorbs Lorelei in the core to stay alive.
Mohs = still alive

Just one thing... Mohs and Van aren't God-Generals, Van is the Commandant and Mohs is a hungry fool for power who is being used by Van
---
3DS FC: 5241 - 2589 - 5654
#17The_JRaffPosted 5/22/2012 10:15:13 AM
pretty sure this is a troll topic.
---
You can see a lot of the world from railings.
I believe in Harvey Dent.
#18The_JRaffPosted 5/22/2012 10:16:15 AM
Though I agree the dungeons are too short and easy, including Absorption Gate.
---
You can see a lot of the world from railings.
I believe in Harvey Dent.
#19StrahgPosted 5/22/2012 1:19:14 PM
This is clearly a joke/troll topic referring to the game's usage of a fake ending. >_>
---
Hi there!
#20OrangeCavalier(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 7:43:12 PM
<p>From: DarkLink50 | #015

Absolutely no god generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived

character, reason of survival
sync = when van falls into the quiphloth and absorbs lorelai's power, some of it is given to sync to allow him to escape
largo, arietta and legretta = arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the crevasse
dist = imprisoned
asch = is still alive
van = absorbs lorelai in the core to stay alive.
mohs = still alive</p>

Nice try, but you went too far with Sync. There's no way whatsoever Sync is still alive. Hell, there's barely any way Van is alive either, but I might've believed that if you didn't get greedy.

Admittedly though, the lack of credits was a bit weird. I'm guessing it's like Tales of Destiny 2 where there's still some stuff you have to do after the final boss for the credits to finally roll.