• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Just beat the game *SPOILERS*
4 years ago#21
Karttakeppi posted...
DarkLink50 posted...
SPOILERS (you've been warned)

Absolutely no God-Generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived.

Character, reason of survival
Sync = when Van falls into the Qliphoth and absorbs Lorelei's power, some of it is given to Sync to allow him to escape
Largo, Arietta and Legretta = Arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the cliff
Dist = imprisoned
Asch = is still alive
Van = absorbs Lorelei in the core to stay alive.
Mohs = still alive

Just one thing... Mohs and Van aren't God-Generals, Van is the Commandant and Mohs is a hungry fool for power who is being used by Van

i didnt say that mohs and van were god generals i said the CHARACTER then their reason for survival. i just included them because they are villain like the god generals (except for asch).
Im not replacing this sig. until more Tales games are localised.
4 years ago#22
In all honesty, I wonder why people even bother to waste their time with stuff like this. And it's obvious TC is trolling because even a five year old knows a game does not end until the final credits roll, whether they're playing a game, watching a movie, whatever.

I mean really...isn't there a better way to spend your time doing something more interesting. Like...getting off the internet and actually playing Tales of the Abyss?
The most identifying trait of humanity is our ability to be inhumane to one another. (Dean Koontz)
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken_Angel01
4 years ago#23
MysteryVeil posted...
In all honesty, I wonder why people even bother to waste their time with stuff like this. And it's obvious TC is trolling because even a five year old knows a game does not end until the final credits roll, whether they're playing a game, watching a movie, whatever.

I mean really...isn't there a better way to spend your time doing something more interesting. Like...getting off the internet and actually playing Tales of the Abyss?

Tales of Destiny 2 effectively ended before the credits. There was just some minor stuff to do after the final boss but before the credits.
4 years ago#24
Go watch the Tales of the Abyss anime and see how much they "added" to the ending.
HG FC : 0046-3640-1671
Name: Roy
4 years ago#25
PhoenixRoy- posted...
Go watch the Tales of the Abyss anime and see how much they "added" to the ending.

this
Im not replacing this sig. until more Tales games are localised.
4 years ago#26
Okay, I started playing again. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do. When I loaded up my save file, I had the Albiore and Luke was the only party member, so I guess the postgame is just exploring the world as Luke. I fought the Behemoth in Inista Marsh, which was a worthy postgame fight due to being 1-on-1, but now that that's done there appears to be nothing else to do. I still love the game; the postgame just really sucks, so I think I'll put it down again until I gain the inspiration for a second playthrough.
4 years ago#27
OrangeCavalier posted...
Okay, I started playing again. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do. When I loaded up my save file, I had the Albiore and Luke was the only party member, so I guess the postgame is just exploring the world as Luke. I fought the Behemoth in Inista Marsh, which was a worthy postgame fight due to being 1-on-1, but now that that's done there appears to be nothing else to do. I still love the game; the postgame just really sucks, so I think I'll put it down again until I gain the inspiration for a second playthrough.

Ok, he's obviously trolling here.
4 years ago#28
OoSubaruoO posted...
OrangeCavalier posted...

Ok, he's obviously trolling here.

Obviously. *snorts*
The most identifying trait of humanity is our ability to be inhumane to one another. (Dean Koontz)
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken_Angel01
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Just beat the game *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived