Just beat the game *SPOILERS*

#21DarkLink50Posted 5/24/2012 1:04:37 AM
Karttakeppi posted...
DarkLink50 posted...
SPOILERS (you've been warned)

Absolutely no God-Generals are dead. they all appeared to have died (except for Dist) but they actually survived.

Character, reason of survival
Sync = when Van falls into the Qliphoth and absorbs Lorelei's power, some of it is given to Sync to allow him to escape
Largo, Arietta and Legretta = Arietta's monsters save them from an avalanche when they were stuck on a ledge below the cliff
Dist = imprisoned
Asch = is still alive
Van = absorbs Lorelei in the core to stay alive.
Mohs = still alive

Just one thing... Mohs and Van aren't God-Generals, Van is the Commandant and Mohs is a hungry fool for power who is being used by Van

i didnt say that mohs and van were god generals i said the CHARACTER then their reason for survival. i just included them because they are villain like the god generals (except for asch).
---
Im not replacing this sig. until more Tales games are localised.
#22MysteryVeilPosted 5/24/2012 6:29:22 AM
In all honesty, I wonder why people even bother to waste their time with stuff like this. And it's obvious TC is trolling because even a five year old knows a game does not end until the final credits roll, whether they're playing a game, watching a movie, whatever.

I mean really...isn't there a better way to spend your time doing something more interesting. Like...getting off the internet and actually playing Tales of the Abyss?
---
The most identifying trait of humanity is our ability to be inhumane to one another. (Dean Koontz)
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken_Angel01
#23OrangeCavalier(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 2:07:15 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
In all honesty, I wonder why people even bother to waste their time with stuff like this. And it's obvious TC is trolling because even a five year old knows a game does not end until the final credits roll, whether they're playing a game, watching a movie, whatever.

I mean really...isn't there a better way to spend your time doing something more interesting. Like...getting off the internet and actually playing Tales of the Abyss?

Tales of Destiny 2 effectively ended before the credits. There was just some minor stuff to do after the final boss but before the credits.
#24PhoenixRoy-Posted 5/26/2012 12:04:06 AM
Go watch the Tales of the Abyss anime and see how much they "added" to the ending.
---
HG FC : 0046-3640-1671
Name: Roy
#25DarkLink50Posted 5/26/2012 12:45:48 AM
PhoenixRoy- posted...
Go watch the Tales of the Abyss anime and see how much they "added" to the ending.

this
---
Im not replacing this sig. until more Tales games are localised.
#26OrangeCavalier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 5:09:12 PM
Okay, I started playing again. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do. When I loaded up my save file, I had the Albiore and Luke was the only party member, so I guess the postgame is just exploring the world as Luke. I fought the Behemoth in Inista Marsh, which was a worthy postgame fight due to being 1-on-1, but now that that's done there appears to be nothing else to do. I still love the game; the postgame just really sucks, so I think I'll put it down again until I gain the inspiration for a second playthrough.
#27OoSubaruoOPosted 6/7/2012 3:56:10 AM
OrangeCavalier posted...
Okay, I started playing again. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do. When I loaded up my save file, I had the Albiore and Luke was the only party member, so I guess the postgame is just exploring the world as Luke. I fought the Behemoth in Inista Marsh, which was a worthy postgame fight due to being 1-on-1, but now that that's done there appears to be nothing else to do. I still love the game; the postgame just really sucks, so I think I'll put it down again until I gain the inspiration for a second playthrough.

Ok, he's obviously trolling here.
#28MysteryVeilPosted 6/7/2012 6:45:23 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
OrangeCavalier posted...

Ok, he's obviously trolling here.

Obviously. *snorts*
---
The most identifying trait of humanity is our ability to be inhumane to one another. (Dean Koontz)
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken_Angel01