Convinve me to keep this game.

#1NextGen_TBPosted 7/30/2012 6:36:42 PM
Wow, never thought I'd actually be doing one of these topics...

Anyway, yeah. I'm gonna trade this in tomorrow. I played through the main story once, and about 15% through a new game plus before getting bored. Had this for maybe 5 months. Why should I keep it?
---
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu
#2kratos_jadelovePosted 7/30/2012 7:45:34 PM
Well...If you missed any sidequests in your first playthrough then there's definitely still some fun stuff you missed out on. And you can always keep it and play it in a few months or a year, the same thing happened to me with Symphonia and I waited a year to play it again and was glad I didn't get rid of the game.
---
Tales of Symphonia is the best game I've ever played, but Jade Curtiss is the best character ever!
#3krono069Posted 7/30/2012 7:47:33 PM
You want Kingdom Hearts dontcha TC. That's why you're trading tomorrow. *shakes head in disappointment* Just trade it. You don't deserve such a great game if you need convincing otherwise.

__
---
PSN: krono069/Asus G73 laptop? A thousand bucks. My wife's reaction to a nude mod? Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
#4NextGen_TB(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 8:21:32 PM
What's a Kingdom Hearts.

Nah, I've got my eye on a totally different anonymous game.
---
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu
#5kratos_jadelovePosted 7/30/2012 8:45:21 PM
I personally don't think that trading in any game(unless you have completed it 100%)is worth it because the 10$-20$ max you get from that is not worth giving up those hours of gaming. I don't ever trade in a game unless I'm trading in a console, and even then I seriously regret trading in my Wii for a PS3.
*sigh* I miss Symphonia...In fact, if my father hadn't stolen my Metroid Prime games, I for sure would not have done that trade. But anyway, the point is if I were you I wouldn't make that trade.
What game are you getting anyway?
---
Tales of Symphonia is the best game I've ever played, but Jade Curtiss is the best character ever!
#6TronBonne09Posted 7/30/2012 9:49:31 PM
If you're bored of it, why are you asking us to give you reasons to keep it? Personally I never trade in games, but if you want to get rid of it, just do it. Just make sure you won't want to play it a few months/years later, because then you might regret having to rebuy it.
---
Formerly known as: DarkShadowEevee
http://backloggery.com/tronbonne
#7klecserPosted 7/31/2012 8:41:15 AM
You should never trade games in when you can sell them privately or on eBay for much much more. That route requires more patience though.
#8killbot357Posted 7/31/2012 10:50:38 AM
If you're done with it, sell it while it's still worth some cash. I'd recommend putting it on ebay rather than taking it to a store, but the extra cash may not be worth the hassle to you.
---
allow it
#9MillaMacPosted 7/31/2012 12:47:38 PM
No no I wont.
---
Official Apollo Justice of the Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney board
AMERICAN Thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/975212-super-street-fighter-iv/56061026
#101benjyPosted 7/31/2012 1:20:54 PM
NextGen_TB posted...
Wow, never thought I'd actually be doing one of these topics...

Anyway, yeah. I'm gonna trade this in tomorrow. I played through the main story once, and about 15% through a new game plus before getting bored. Had this for maybe 5 months. Why should I keep it?

If you keep it for a a good fair few years it will be worth 100+ I should imagine.
This game is rare and I dout anything is going to change that fact :P
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377