Quick Tales of series question..

#11glowinghyrenPosted 12/3/2012 2:42:15 AM
Being that the Wii is backwards compatible you could also play Tales of Symphonia as well.
---
Rogues do it from behind
#12darkzero16Posted 12/3/2012 1:13:06 PM
I mentioned 8 LOCALIZED Tales games.

I honestly didn't even see that. My bad
---
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/170/ikamusume0516.gif
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3893/miniikaparade.gif
#13Laharlsan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:56:30 PM(edited)
Thanks for your advice.

Is Destiny II better than Phantasia?
I see, then when I feel like it I'll download the PS1 emulator.

So Destiny R (remake, right?) is for PS2, right?

I don't really like Reid, but I'll play it too.

It's just that I started playing Tales of the Abyss and I just wanted to play more Tales game..And I don't really like Legendia.

I know I can play Symphonia on my Wii, but as I mentioned, it's not really in a...'good' shape.

darkzero16 posted...
I mentioned 8 LOCALIZED Tales games.

I honestly didn't even see that. My bad

Haha, it's ok.
---
"My friends are my power and I'm theirs!!"-Ventus.
Best quote of KH.Period.
#14Laharlsan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:08:58 PM
Oh! And also
How do you guys feel towards Tales of Graces F's CC system?

Is it really...noticeable? Does it kinda like affects the gameplay?

P.S.Sorry for double post.
---
Best quote of KH.Period.
#15Deoxys_PrimePosted 12/4/2012 4:34:29 PM
Laharlsan posted...
Oh! And also

If it's like Tales of Destiny R's CC system it makes the fights much faster paced. It makes the fights less dependent on resources and more about figuring out optimal combos. It's a fair bit different while keeping some key similarities. It can be a good or a bad thing, depending on how you like your combat systems.
#16Laharlsan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:47:28 PM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Laharlsan posted...
Oh! And also

If it's like Tales of Destiny R's CC system it makes the fights much faster paced. It makes the fights less dependent on resources and more about figuring out optimal combos. It's a fair bit different while keeping some key similarities. It can be a good or a bad thing, depending on how you like your combat systems.

Wait, Tales of Destiny R also has the CC system?

Ehh..I don't know..
It's just kinda blahh.

Every review I've seen just say positive things about the game..
It's only 40$ (20$ bucks less than a regular PS3 game) so...maybe I'll buy it.
---
Best quote of KH.Period.
#17Deoxys_PrimePosted 12/4/2012 5:46:34 PM
Laharlsan posted...
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Laharlsan posted...
Oh! And also

Ehh..I don't know..
It's just kinda blahh.

I'd give it a shot. I was a little confused and skeptical of the CC system at first myself, but it's not bad. Don't back off of a Tales game after just playing a few hours though, some of them start slow but really pick up. Only Destiny PSX stayed pretty slow for the first 10 hours. I tried playing Destiny PSX again today, but the obnoxious sound, slow combat, and insane amount of random encounters turned me off.

Long story short, give new things an honest try. From what I gather, the first couple hours of Graces F are relatively bad compared to the rest of the game. I've never played it though.
#18Laharlsan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:52:58 PM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Laharlsan posted...
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Laharlsan posted...
Oh! And also

Ehh..I don't know..
It's just kinda blahh.

I'd give it a shot. I was a little confused and skeptical of the CC system at first myself, but it's not bad. Don't back off of a Tales game after just playing a few hours though, some of them start slow but really pick up. Only Destiny PSX stayed pretty slow for the first 10 hours. I tried playing Destiny PSX again today, but the obnoxious sound, slow combat, and insane amount of random encounters turned me off.

Long story short, give new things an honest try. From what I gather, the first couple hours of Graces F are relatively bad compared to the rest of the game. I've never played it though.

I see, ok! Thanks!
I'm downloading PSX and all, but I don't own a PS1, am I doing something ilegal?
I haven't played it, though.
---
Best quote of KH.Period.
#19SynyardPosted 12/4/2012 6:52:38 PM
Laharlsan posted...
I see, ok! Thanks!
I'm downloading PSX and all, but I don't own a PS1, am I doing something ilegal?

The software is fine, but the BIOS is illegal.
You owning a PS1 is actually not relevant to the situation. This is something that a lot of people get wrong, to be honest. It is illegal unless you dump/upload/whatever your own BIOS. If you're not using a backup that you made yourself it is considered stealing. And oddly enough, other people sharing their BIOS with you is considered stealing.
Its the same thing with ROMs/ISO. Downloading a ROM illegal - even if you own a copy of the game. The only exception is if you dump the copy you physically own onto your computer.

That said, I'm like 100% sure that nothing bad will come from downloading software from like 15 years ago. As far as I'm aware there isn't any enforcement of this at all besides cease and desists to websites that host the downloads. But those shouldn't affect you at all.
---
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis
#20Laharlsan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:59:14 PM
Synyard posted...
Laharlsan posted...
I see, ok! Thanks!

The software is fine, but the BIOS is illegal.
You owning a PS1 is actually not relevant to the situation. This is something that a lot of people get wrong, to be honest. It is illegal unless you dump/upload/whatever your own BIOS. If you're not using a backup that you made yourself it is considered stealing. And oddly enough, other people sharing their BIOS with you is considered stealing.
Its the same thing with ROMs/ISO. Downloading a ROM illegal - even if you own a copy of the game. The only exception is if you dump the copy you physically own onto your computer.

That said, I'm like 100% sure that nothing bad will come from downloading software from like 15 years ago. As far as I'm aware there isn't any enforcement of this at all besides cease and desists to websites that host the downloads. But those shouldn't affect you at all.

Ah ok...I see... thanks! :D

But either way, I gave up on it.
I din't understood it.

So I erase it altogether.
---
Best quote of KH.Period.