How do I choose the difficulty?

#11SynyardPosted 12/4/2012 11:17:21 AM
DarkWind313 posted...
Dear god Vegh, no one cares. Stop bringing it up in every single topic you post in.

---
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis
#12DarkWind313Posted 12/4/2012 2:06:10 PM(edited)
VeghEsther posted...
Well my point is without x10 exp a Unknown mode run isn't worth it and the said Arietta boss fight is fought earily enough to be annoying at only 1 HP in damage using any attack/arte/spell.

But with my lowsy grade I couldn't even by x2 exp so the said boss on Very hard will lose 1 HP per hit as well and have 5000+ HP to drain.

Yes, but that's not what this topic is about. All the person asked was how to change the difficulty, and later about certain missables.
Also, just because you finished with low Grade doesn't mean other people will, and it's also not up to you to decide if something "is worth it" to other people.
Pretty much every time you post on this board you bring up either Arietta, Nebilim, or the results of your first play-through, even when it's completely off-topic.
---
[Dark Spirit, Spirited Wind + Severstarr] -- Member XVII of the KI:U Sky Kings --
http://i.imgur.com/2Hqmd.png
#13VeghEstherPosted 12/4/2012 2:53:50 PM
As for gald transfer I didn't bother and that's because if you have under 10 million to spend (to make unknown eaiser) even that's not worth doing.

Btw the last time to get the Collectors book is also the last time to fight the first Sword Dancer (in Choral Castle) as well IF you wait that late to get the book.
#14SynyardPosted 12/4/2012 5:20:46 PM
DarkWind313 posted...
Pretty much every time you post on this board you bring up either Arietta, Nebilim, or the results of your first play-through, even when it's completely off-topic.

He also likes to bring up that he prefers AoE healing and that he thinks Natalia is useless because she lacks attack magic!

Thank goodness you can't glitch to get the Vorpal Sword anymore or else he'd bring that up all the time, too.
---
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis
#15LaharlsanPosted 12/4/2012 5:33:48 PM
Keep on fighting, it's entertai---Er..I mean, you're acting childish, all of you! x'D
---
"My friends are my power and I'm theirs!!"-Ventus.
Best quote of KH.Period.
#16VeghEstherPosted 12/5/2012 8:35:28 AM
I never bothered with the Vorpal sword even with the glitch on the PS 2 version since the Dragon Killer Swords are so much better since its a non elemental weapon.

But I still find Very Hard/Unknown worthless to play if every boss is going to lose 1 HP if you can't afford any exp multiplier at all.