I'm not too far in but here are my theories!

#1sesshomaru_55Posted 12/4/2012 12:11:46 AM
When I play games I like to state my predictions or theories, I know nothing of what is to come in the game and this is based on my experiences so far. Don't tell me if I'm right or wrong, cause I want to find out for myself lol.

Where I am at in-game: Luke just found out he and Ashe share the same face. I saw it coming since they had the same hair... lol

Before this even happened and I saw the machine in that castle, I immediately thought "Luke is a clone isn't he?" I felt that way even more so when Jade said something like "What if you aren't really you?" Or something like that.

Maybe Guys parents were murdered by a horde of females that also wanted to rape Guy? I dunno not enough info on him yet.

I feel like Van is going to turn out to be a bad guy in the end. But I'm only 50/50 on this one.

Well off to go attempt that Sword mini-boss again...
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#2masa8munePosted 12/4/2012 2:51:05 AM
well i dont want to spoil and don't know how to markt spoilers but
yeah right for the most part, expect one.
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.
#3GarioshiPosted 12/5/2012 8:06:39 PM
This is a T rated game. Not an M rated game.
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
3DS FC: 4897-6045-5049
#4sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:48:56 PM
Garioshi posted...
This is a T rated game. Not an M rated game.

lol I was joking about Guy
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#5asianrocker06Posted 12/9/2012 3:38:10 AM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
When I play games I like to state my predictions or theories, I know nothing of what is to come in the game and this is based on my experiences so far. Don't tell me if I'm right or wrong, cause I want to find out for myself lol.

Where I am at in-game: Luke just found out he and Ashe share the same face. I saw it coming since they had the same hair... lol

Before this even happened and I saw the machine in that castle, I immediately thought "Luke is a clone isn't he?" I felt that way even more so when Jade said something like "What if you aren't really you?" Or something like that.

Maybe Guys parents were murdered by a horde of females that also wanted to rape Guy? I dunno not enough info on him yet.

I feel like Van is going to turn out to be a bad guy in the end. But I'm only 50/50 on this one.

Well off to go attempt that Sword mini-boss again...

Keep playing :D man I feel old now... it seems a lot of people just started this game for the first time on the 3DS while I played this back when it was on the PS2 >.<
#6sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:31:52 PM
Well I just beat Van, I thought it was going to be like multiple stages of boss forms and then the game would end, but I guess I still got stuff to do lol. I'm glad because I thought I missed Sword Dancer 3. Lol
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#7CatMutoPosted 12/10/2012 3:13:59 AM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
Well I just beat Van, I thought it was going to be like multiple stages of boss forms and then the game would end, but I guess I still got stuff to do lol. I'm glad because I thought I missed Sword Dancer 3. Lol

Yeah, the entire game almost has you fooled about the whole "This Absorb Gate is the absolute definite final dungeon, yupyup" cause the play-up is so high. And if you've played previous Tales Games, you'll see the "tradition" of having the party stay in a snowy city prior to the final battle.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#8sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:07:48 PM
Well I beat the game. 39 hours.

I'm not sure how I feel yet. Gotta let it all sink in for a day lol.

Time to go beat Tales Of Vesperia now. Then I'll go beat Tales of Graces F when I get it from Christmas, and then patiently wait for Xilia!
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#9CatMutoPosted 12/11/2012 2:34:16 AM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
Well I beat the game. 39 hours.

I'm not sure how I feel yet. Gotta let it all sink in for a day lol.

Congrats - it took me about an hour after completing and then the tears for Asch came.
Considering the time, I suppose you didn't do any sidequests - hope you'll choose to do them in another playthrough, some of them are quite fun. Aggrivating, but with nice costumes as rewards.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#10Deoxys_PrimePosted 12/12/2012 6:00:30 AM
CatMuto posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...

Yeah, the entire game almost has you fooled about the whole "This Absorb Gate is the absolute definite final dungeon, yupyup" cause the play-up is so high. And if you've played previous Tales Games, you'll see the "tradition" of having the party stay in a snowy city prior to the final battle.

C-A

This is so true. I was almost upset when I heard the world map theme change, the battle theme change, and the Absorption Gate's level of detail. I assumed that was it and I was going to be at wit's end if the game had ended there. I was convinced that it was the end until I realized that Van didn't have any extra forms or anything, at that point it was too simple to be the end.

It's the twists, turns, surprises, and length of Tales games that often keeps me playing.