Albert texts quest problem

#1KetsuekiBaraPosted 1/26/2013 1:19:05 AM
I have the first three books, and completed the Radiation Gate. According to the extras guide, the fourth is supposed to be held by a guy in the Daath library that leads to Mt Zaleho. Problem is, there's nobody there. Is there some other activation flag for this, or is something bugged?
#2KetsuekiBara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:08:20 AM
Well never mind, I went and answered my own question. The guy never showed up until after the scene in Grand Chokmah. Good thing to remember for future reference.
#3VeghEstherPosted 1/26/2013 8:33:50 PM
for the last one inside the library I had to save the game in front of the final boss first.
#4KetsuekiBara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:24:22 PM
VeghEsther posted...
for the last one inside the library I had to save the game in front of the final boss first.

That seems waaay too late, considering I got it without ever stepping foot inside the final area. Maybe there is another trigger for the event?
#5SynyardPosted 1/26/2013 11:29:47 PM
According to Cyllya's sidequest guide(http://talesof.cyllya.com/toa/mhm/sidequest.html), the starting point for the last book is simply when Eldrant is available. Though I don't really know if this means when Eldrant first appears, when you get the option to fly to Eldrant, or after you fly to Eldrant.
---
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis