Albert texts quest problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Albert texts quest problem

User Info: KetsuekiBara

KetsuekiBara
3 years ago#1
I have the first three books, and completed the Radiation Gate. According to the extras guide, the fourth is supposed to be held by a guy in the Daath library that leads to Mt Zaleho. Problem is, there's nobody there. Is there some other activation flag for this, or is something bugged?

KetsuekiBara
3 years ago#2
Well never mind, I went and answered my own question. The guy never showed up until after the scene in Grand Chokmah. Good thing to remember for future reference.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#3
for the last one inside the library I had to save the game in front of the final boss first.

KetsuekiBara
3 years ago#4
VeghEsther posted...
for the last one inside the library I had to save the game in front of the final boss first.

That seems waaay too late, considering I got it without ever stepping foot inside the final area. Maybe there is another trigger for the event?

User Info: Synyard

Synyard
3 years ago#5
According to Cyllya's sidequest guide(http://talesof.cyllya.com/toa/mhm/sidequest.html), the starting point for the last book is simply when Eldrant is available. Though I don't really know if this means when Eldrant first appears, when you get the option to fly to Eldrant, or after you fly to Eldrant.
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Albert texts quest problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived