Who is the better healer? (Spoilers?)

#1EternalNetherPosted 1/26/2013 1:25:02 PM
Tear or Natalia?

Back on the PS2 I always used both in my party each time I played the game just to make sure I stayed alive without having to pop life bottles every second. But now that I'm playing through on the 3DS, I'm considering swapping one out for Anise (who I've never used before).
#2fateoffatePosted 1/26/2013 3:47:28 PM
Natalia. Heal is pretty OP. Disable Cure because it's beyond useless.
Heal can restore everyone's health faster than Revitalize.

Oh yeah, don't believe Veghster.
#3XxHAVIC101xXPosted 1/26/2013 3:58:02 PM
I depends on preference really. Most people (myself included) consider Natalia's single target healing to be better than Tear's area healing. I feel that it's because Tear takes too long to cast her better healing spells and Healing Circle is too tiny in this game. If Tear knew the spell Nurse it would probably be a different story. I don't know why they didn't give her that spell.

I don't believe Cure is useless. (though I used to) It recovers more health for an extra 2 seconds of casting. The only problem is that it costs so much TP. (I fixed that with spirit symbols though.) That being said I do tend to use Heal more often.

YOU DIDN'T USE ANISE!? She's the best mage you're going to get in this game, unless you are trying to exploit elemental weaknesses. Even then, her Negative Gate and Bloody Howling rip everything apart, Limited is excellent early game, and Miracle Hammer, though inaccurate, does some godly damage. (Save that one for large/slow enemies.) Did I mention these are all the spells she learns through level up? They're all really useful throughout the game. Especially the Dark magic. Since you haven't used her before I'll give you a tip, stick to her being a mage type character. She may be a hybrid, but you'll find her much more useful if you have her stick to magic.

Oh yeah, and don't believe VeghEsther.
---
"I don't think we have time for this. Shouldn't we be focused on saving the world?"
-Asbel Lhant, side-questing in Tales of Graces.
#4EternalNether(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:05:27 PM
XxHAVIC101xX posted...
I depends on preference really. Most people (myself included) consider Natalia's single target healing to be better than Tear's area healing. I feel that it's because Tear takes too long to cast her better healing spells and Healing Circle is too tiny in this game. If Tear knew the spell Nurse it would probably be a different story. I don't know why they didn't give her that spell.

I don't believe Cure is useless. (though I used to) It recovers more health for an extra 2 seconds of casting. The only problem is that it costs so much TP. (I fixed that with spirit symbols though.) That being said I do tend to use Heal more often.

YOU DIDN'T USE ANISE!? She's the best mage you're going to get in this game, unless you are trying to exploit elemental weaknesses. Even then, her Negative Gate and Bloody Howling rip everything apart, Limited is excellent early game, and Miracle Hammer, though inaccurate, does some godly damage. (Save that one for large/slow enemies.) Did I mention these are all the spells she learns through level up? They're all really useful throughout the game. Especially the Dark magic. Since you haven't used her before I'll give you a tip, stick to her being a mage type character. She may be a hybrid, but you'll find her much more useful if you have her stick to magic.

Oh yeah, and don't believe VeghEsther.

Two people in a row mentioning this...who is it and why should i not believe them?
#5HitTheGroundWalPosted 1/26/2013 4:55:45 PM
Oh, no, not this again. Can't you just read the numerous topics on it? By asking, it's like you're trying to start a flame war.
---
It's supposed to be HitTheGroundWalking.
Bleach OC RP URL in quote-
#6EternalNether(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:59:59 PM
HitTheGroundWal posted...
Oh, no, not this again. Can't you just read the numerous topics on it? By asking, it's like you're trying to start a flame war.

I don't visit this board often, and I didn't see any topics like this within the first twenty or so. I have no idea what' you're going on about.
#7XxHAVIC101xXPosted 1/26/2013 5:02:17 PM
EternalNether posted...
Two people in a row mentioning this...who is it and why should i not believe them?

He tends to give bad advice or blatant lies to people who ask for help. He also tends include in his answers bad advice and blatant lies about things that are not relevant to the question being asked. Once in a blue moon he will say something actually helpful, but it will be mixed in with bad grammar and more answers about things not relevant to the question.

He's most likely doing it on purpose in order to troll people.

It's not just this game either, he shows up for a bunch of RPG topics.
---
"I don't think we have time for this. Shouldn't we be focused on saving the world?"
#8HitTheGroundWalPosted 1/26/2013 5:03:59 PM
EternalNether posted...

I don't visit this board often, and I didn't see any topics like this within the first twenty or so. I have no idea what' you're going on about.

There was just one. Plus, this lovely function called "Search". Use it, and then you'll see.
---
#9XxHAVIC101xXPosted 1/26/2013 5:08:40 PM
EternalNether posted...

I think he is talking about the Tear vs. Natalia topics. It is brought up a lot so he is probably annoyed at seeing it again. Again it depends on preference. It also varies from game to game. Some of the games in the series have either the fast, strong single-target heals being better or the area/full party heals being better. Usually either one works, but in the end people use what they prefer.
---
#10HitTheGroundWalPosted 1/26/2013 5:16:05 PM(edited)
XxHAVIC101xX posted...
EternalNether posted...

I think he is talking about the Tear vs. Natalia topics. It is brought up a lot so she is probably annoyed at seeing it again. Again it depends on preference. It also varies from game to game. Some of the games in the series have either the fast, strong single-target heals being better or the area/full party heals being better. Usually either one works, but in the end people use what they prefer.

Fixed it.

And yes, I am sick of people arguing about it, especially when it just comes down to individual preference.
---