Circle Pad Pro

#1smile_esPosted 1/26/2012 5:01:03 AM
Hi guys,

I thought this game was compatible with the Circle Pad Pro pad.

I tested it yesterday and it looks like it is not working.

Have any of you managed to use it?

Thanx!
#2ArcadewPosted 1/26/2012 10:25:32 AM
I think you confused it with the next Ace Combat title coming to the 3DS, which I believe will support the CPP.
#3EvoZCarLPosted 1/26/2012 6:04:58 PM
But it should, it's stated that the circle pad pro is supported in the game case and there is a calibration option to setup/adjust the circle pad pro in the game.

I have the japanese copy though, but I don't think there should be any different across all regions.
#4Space Medafighter XPosted 1/26/2012 6:55:45 PM
Arcadew posted...
I think you confused it with the next Ace Combat title coming to the 3DS, which I believe will support the CPP.

I've...never heard anything about another Ace Combat title coming to the 3DS.
#5TheSPPPosted 1/26/2012 8:28:03 PM
Arcadew posted...

Are you talking about "Ace Combat: Cross Rumble"? Because that's just the Japanese version of this game.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#6smile_es(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2012 12:51:04 AM
Interesting...

it looks like the japanese version is CPP enabled and others like mine (EUR) is not.

This does not make much sense but I'm afraid that's the way it is.

Any other thoughts?
#7IzanagiBlastPosted 1/28/2012 12:21:33 AM
somebody here who have the US version of the game?? it's the CPP option removed??
---
US Cosmo Black Ambassador 3DS FC:3351-4244-8930
Send me a message with your FC if you want to add me :D
#8ArcadewPosted 1/28/2012 2:40:08 AM
Yeah, it turns out the Japanese game Cross Rumble supports it and the US/EU game Assault Horizon Legacy doesn't.
#9WingZero0782Posted 1/29/2012 4:54:09 PM
Hopefully there's a way to patch the EU/US version (Spotpass?).

I'm not very happy about it, I bought the Resident Evil: Revelations bundle (EU exclusive game and CPP bundle) so I could use it with Revelations, Ace Combat and any other CPP compatible game, I've just tested Ace Combat (EU version) and it doesn't work with it.

Oh well I basically got a free CPP when I bought the Revelations bundle, so I'll use it for that and then Kid Icarus: Uprising and MGS: Snake Eater 3D.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#10_RomanPosted 1/30/2012 1:59:59 AM
While it's horribly stupid, to leave the USA and Europe out, I'm glad they did it. :)

Now I can safely buy the cheaper standalone game of Resident Evil. It's always the same with console addons. You buy em for one game and then you store it forever in your cellar.