NASCAR 2011: The Game
Patch #2 Fix List and Status (Updated 04/06/11)
This post will detail which problems are going to be addressed in the next patch and the current status of each issue i.e. To Be Fixed or Fixed.
Starting from tomorrow - 31st March, we'll list below the current issues being addressed. It will almost definitely be added to over the next few days. This will let everyone know exactly where we are with regards to the development of the patch.
Please note, the forums have been slightly restructured making it easier to provide concise feedback so we can turn around fixes quicker. Thanks for your help.
Below is a list of issues we are working on for the next Patch. This isn't a list of all the outstanding problems but we'd like to get this Patch out ASAP and these are the key issues that are stopping the majority of players from enjoying the game. As each item is fixed, the status will be updated. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
* Fix lack of Caution Flags - Fixed
* Fix issues with the A.I. exiting the pits and then pulling straight up the track - Work In Progress
* Reconfigure the damage to improve the look and add more debris on impact - To Be Fixed
* Fix Cautions Lights being illuminated all of the time - Fixed
* Improve the PS3 voice comms - Fixed
* Fix the Rolling Starts Online/Offline so the cars begin in the correct formation and together - Work In Progress
* Fix the instant wrecking during Online Rolling Starts - Fixed
* Fix the Lobby Race Start Counter freezing - To Be Fixed
* Improve FFB and wheel sensitivity options - Work In Progress
* Fix Spotter saying “Clear” too often - Fixed
* Truex Jr. & Bill Elliott being corrupt during celebrations - Fixed This may need to be held back until the DLC pack due to the size of the fix. Microsoft limits the size.
* Hardcore mode enabled on Xbox 360. PS3 already works - Fixed
* Fix Custom Setups working Online - Fixed
* Car rolling away during a celebration leaving the driver celebrating in mid-air - Fixed
* Improve general stability and freezing issues - To Be Fixed
* Change the Gas indicator so it defaults to full in the pit stop interface - To Be Fixed
* Draft effect both on the car and visual to be tweaked - To Be Fixed
* In Private games, the host will start the timer when they are ready - Work In Progress
* Add support for the Porsche GT2 wheel - To Be Added
* Add support for the T500 wheel - To Be Added
* Allow the HUD to be completely turned off - Added
* Free up the A.I. cars so that when they are hit by a player they will get loose - To Be Fixed
* Ensure only Carl Edwards performs a back flip - Fixed
* Add the ability to change your Online Car - Added
* Add proximity indicator to split screen - Added
* Added Manufacturer Logos and Headlight / Taillight stickers to the Paint Shop- Added
* Adding time to the lobby count down when people enter a lobby - Improved
* Added a penalty mechanic to slow down the player when cutting corners on the Road Courses - Added
* A.I. difficulty being too easy when qualifying - Improved
* A.I. being overly aggressive when bump drafting the player
* A.I. pitting problems causing them to collide in to each other
* A.I. bunching on certain tracks
* A.I. slamming their brakes on for no reason
* Hitting the wall often turns the car ending up with the player facing the wrong way
I really hope they hurry up and finish this patch so I can fully get into this game. So far I love it other then some annoying problems which appear to be getting fixed.
How about adding the luck dog into the game.
It would be nice but I don't see it on the list
i agree gettin into the game online and having a blast people are complaining about spin outs during bump draft but if you do it proper you wont spin. its realistic if you bump cars in the corners on daytona they spin out line up the cars proper like real nascar it wont be a problem this game is not made for the average game playeron line your racin with some of the best and if you wanna be up there with the best follow and learn just a thought nascar drivers have had years of racing and so do alot of us online so stay in line
I would like for them to fix logitech racing wheel GT so I could play play my nascar 2011 (PS3). The steering saws back and forword.............................
so the logitech gt wheel sawing back and forth is not normal i suppose?I only ask because I just got the wheel and this is the only game ive played it with so I dont really know what is "normal" with regards to the wheel.I turned the ffb to low and it seemed to work a bit better but still felt kinda funky.
GT/PSN ID: brotherman619
Turning off FFB on the Microsoft wireless sterring wheel has worked. Obviously no feeling for the track, but, better than wheel being whipped out of your hand constantly. Also, can anyone tell me how we get this patch once complete. I'm not online and really don't want to be. Thanks
the only way to get it is to be online, once you pop in the disc it automatically updates
Thank you. Do you usually get some type of alert this is about to happen.