Francis is a dirty cheater

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond Good & Evil HD
  3. Francis is a dirty cheater

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
5 years ago#11
On the first pearl, sometimes I win. Sometimes Francis wins. There doesn't seem to be any pattern I can take advantage of.

I've never beaten Francis for the second pearl. Once I lose a couple of times in a row I start thinking about the money Jade is losing. (Yea, I've got thousands of credits, but it's the principle of the thing.)

Jove the Sleep Depraved.

User Info: Aesahaettr

Aesahaettr
5 years ago#12
Well it took 4 attempts. Every time I would win one round the second time the sodding pucks wouldn't go down the middle. I had it saved just before so I wouldn't lose my credits and since it takes about 10 seconds to load it wasn't too much trouble.
#1 Knife Kills = Battlefield 2 MC (Old Xbox) #1 Knife Kills = BF2 MC (360) Former #1 Knife Kills = BFBC (360) #74 Knife Kills = BFBC2 (360)
The Stabby Messiah.

User Info: krammaii

krammaii
5 years ago#13
The reason the second pearl challenge is so hard is because Francis' pink cursor moves so much faster than yours. I also find that my pink cursor was always picking the pucks that are in the far right of my side rather than the pucks next to the middle opening. I could never get on top of him because I was always shooting pucks out of the right side.

It was frustrating... When I won I felt like it was more luck than anything because you have no control over the pink cursor.
Xbox - krammaii
PSN - marktron

User Info: Killosopher

Killosopher
5 years ago#14
I won the second pearl challenge on my second try and the first challenge on my first try. Wasnt hard at all IMO.
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja

User Info: ducain1

ducain1
5 years ago#15
I beat it on my second try (second pearl).... you just have to have your arrow pointed in the right direction right away
GT: ducain238
ProForgeRacing

User Info: krammaii

krammaii
5 years ago#16
Yeah, like I said, luck based.
Xbox - krammaii
PSN - marktron
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond Good & Evil HD
  3. Francis is a dirty cheater

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived