Francis is a dirty cheater

#11JoveHackPosted 3/4/2011 6:08:02 PM
On the first pearl, sometimes I win. Sometimes Francis wins. There doesn't seem to be any pattern I can take advantage of.

I've never beaten Francis for the second pearl. Once I lose a couple of times in a row I start thinking about the money Jade is losing. (Yea, I've got thousands of credits, but it's the principle of the thing.)

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved.
#12AesahaettrPosted 3/4/2011 6:40:14 PM
Well it took 4 attempts. Every time I would win one round the second time the sodding pucks wouldn't go down the middle. I had it saved just before so I wouldn't lose my credits and since it takes about 10 seconds to load it wasn't too much trouble.
---
#1 Knife Kills = Battlefield 2 MC (Old Xbox) #1 Knife Kills = BF2 MC (360) Former #1 Knife Kills = BFBC (360) #74 Knife Kills = BFBC2 (360)
The Stabby Messiah.
#13krammaii(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 10:18:00 PM(edited)
The reason the second pearl challenge is so hard is because Francis' pink cursor moves so much faster than yours. I also find that my pink cursor was always picking the pucks that are in the far right of my side rather than the pucks next to the middle opening. I could never get on top of him because I was always shooting pucks out of the right side.

It was frustrating... When I won I felt like it was more luck than anything because you have no control over the pink cursor.
---
Xbox - krammaii
PSN - marktron
#14KillosopherPosted 3/4/2011 10:21:10 PM
I won the second pearl challenge on my second try and the first challenge on my first try. Wasnt hard at all IMO.
---
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja
#15ducain1Posted 3/4/2011 10:56:20 PM
I beat it on my second try (second pearl).... you just have to have your arrow pointed in the right direction right away
---
GT: ducain238
ProForgeRacing
#16krammaii(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2011 12:17:10 AM
Yeah, like I said, luck based.
---
Xbox - krammaii
PSN - marktron