Solo mana making?

#1UrDaddy0418Posted 12/13/2011 1:41:26 PM
Hi guys, Im new to Dungeon Defenders on the PC. I played on the ps3 before, but have recently made the switch. I was wondering whats the best/fastest way to make some mana while soloing? On the console the method was to farm High Fives and upgrade their elemental damage, then sell them.

I know that would work on the PC, but I was wondering if there is a better way to do it?
#2LorthremarPosted 12/13/2011 2:57:03 PM
UrDaddy0418 posted...
Hi guys, Im new to Dungeon Defenders on the PC. I played on the ps3 before, but have recently made the switch. I was wondering whats the best/fastest way to make some mana while soloing? On the console the method was to farm High Fives and upgrade their elemental damage, then sell them.

I know that would work on the PC, but I was wondering if there is a better way to do it?

Actually, that would not work. They fixed it.

But, if you really wanted to, download the Mana Map from DD Nexus. THAT will get you mana.
---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes >_>
#3UrDaddy0418(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2011 3:08:43 PM
Lorthremar posted...
UrDaddy0418 posted...

Actually, that would not work. They fixed it.

But, if you really wanted to, download the Mana Map from DD Nexus. THAT will get you mana.

How do I download the map exactly? Sorry, Ive never played a PC game before Dungeon Defenders, so I'm a complete noob when it comes to these things.
#4professor xPosted 12/14/2011 2:26:40 AM
That map is only for open. I assume you want to play ranked. You might as well hack your mana with a cheat program if you are going to play open.
---
Reality is defined by your imagination, the catch is to convince yourself what is and what is not.
#5jiminatrixPosted 12/14/2011 3:32:27 AM
I play open but don't use hacks or unofficial maps cause it seems kinda pointless.
Easy way to farm mana depends on ur gear. Ramparts hard/insane then glitterhelm hard/insane or if u have hours survival alchemy labs or glitterhelm if u can do it.
U could sell loot in ur item shop but on open thats gonna contaminate ur game with dirty mana.
Downloading uber monster fest also gets u good mana IF u can clear the 1st wave on insane.

Last thing I can think of is Insane alchemy labs pure strategy. Circle ur crystal with lightning towers and stick 2 ensnare auras (1 east 1 west ). U can then walk freely around the level looting.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.