Middle Mouse Button

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Middle Mouse Button
4 years ago#1
I just fired the game up and sadly I cannot get anywhere because my middle mouse button is not working.

I use a razor naga, I even restored all the settings to default but I am still getting nothing.

Any suggestions?
---
~*b Tht*~
.........~*pt*~.........
4 years ago#2
change it to a different key?
---
PSN AllHailTheDead0
4 years ago#3
You cannot change key binds.
---
~*b Tht*~
.........~*pt*~.........
4 years ago#4
Either in windows or if the device comes with software, change one of the buttons on the mouse to middle mouse button or change it in game to a different key. You can't change buttons in the in-game menu but you can before you launch the game.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/28jfypz.jpg
4 years ago#5
Yeah. You can change keybinds in the Configure before the game actually boots up.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
4 years ago#6
^^ yup go to configure before the game starts and you can
---
GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/2000 | Intel i7 930 @ 3.6ghz | 6gb Corsair DDR3 | Asus P6T Mobo | Creative X-FI Xtreme Music | 1200W PSU | 1920 x 1080
4 years ago#7
I changed it anyway. The "Middle Mouse Button" has a tendency to roll up or down instead of clicking on my mouse.

Also, I like how it'll let you bind the "Middle Mouse Button", but won't let me bind any of the other 4 buttons on my mouse to anything...
---
We can all learn something from the Legend of Zelda and it's triforce, Power is nothing without the courage and wisdom to make use of it...
4 years ago#8
^ You can bind the left and right mouse button to anywhere you want too.
---
Novon
4 years ago#9
I haven't remapped any keys, and I never use the middle mouse button. Number keys for towers/repairs/upgrades. "I" if I need to get into the character screen. The only time I absolutely have to use middle mouse is if I want to sell a tower, and that's rare.
---
Your mom's box.
4 years ago#10
Guardian of Hyrule posted...
I changed it anyway. The "Middle Mouse Button" has a tendency to roll up or down instead of clicking on my mouse.

Also, I like how it'll let you bind the "Middle Mouse Button", but won't let me bind any of the other 4 buttons on my mouse to anything...

Remap your mouse buttons to keyboard functions, then use those keyboard functions in configuration.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Middle Mouse Button

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived