Best Way to make mana?

#1TBKBigdogPosted 2/18/2012 12:29:44 AM
I had been upgrading weaopns and selling them for a profit. it sees it only really applies to weapons with over 100 elemental and 23 or more upgrades. i feel like 4 some reason these sorts of weapons are now very few and far between. even after runs through summit.

Is there a better way to make mana or should i continue to hope i get those weapons, or an animus to up its projectile speed?
---
Not changing this sig until a good SVR games comes out(started Feb. 1,2008) PSN:RG-BigDog71 Clan:RG---The Default CAS Champoin
#2zenxacredPosted 2/18/2012 2:13:07 AM
after the weapon cost patch, it's quite hard to upgrade for profit these days. i've been running myself through glitter nm hc for mana. 50m per run so far and i use an afk build.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#3Avous_YelmurcPosted 2/18/2012 4:22:48 AM
By far the best way is NM UMF Lifestream soloing. 145M per 30 mins and really good pet rewards. Next would be NM HC MM
#4jcmasonPosted 2/18/2012 5:16:40 AM
If you can't cut it in NM yet, you could try Insane Assault Pack runs. A decent character to run through all of those in less than 5 min, and you make about 12m each time through, once you've sold the pet and weapons.
---
http://www.spacepiratesandzombies.com/
i7-2600K|MSI Z68A-GD80|1GB GTX 460 x2|8GB DDR3 @1600MHz|Corsair Graphite Series 600T White
#5TBKBigdog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2012 5:22:36 PM
I only really asked this here because ppl on the ps3 board are kinda absent....but none of this can help me unfortunately. :(
---
Not changing this sig until a good SVR games comes out(started Feb. 1,2008) PSN:RG-BigDog71 Clan:RG---The Default CAS Champoin
#6TBKBigdog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2012 4:27:59 PM
I have tried the glitch but I mess up and was too scared too lose expensive things. Now idc though.

I've found a way to make money. Like you upping elemental weapons and selling them for a profit.

I had been doing that before but I couldn't consistently find any weapon with good enough elemental and enough upgrades.....until yesterday.

HIGH FIVE!!!! It's like the best thing ever. Beating Ogre Crush on Hard takes like 5 to 7 minutes have been easily getting 10 or so in an hour of farming. Of those ten i'd say an average of 4 are good enough to make a profit on. Usually making a PROFIT of about 2.5-3.5 million per High Five.

I can finally upgrade my equipment to my hearts desire!
---