Mega Super Loot?

#1wrobe67132Posted 1/17/2013 10:37:36 PM
So I've been hearing different things about it. I've seen topics where it says it has 50+ upgrades when I've been able to get items with 50+ upgrades from outside of where you get Mega Super Loot, some say you can actually get over 360+ in stats with Mega Super Loot. What exactly is it? How much stronger is it than Super Loot and where do you get it? In depth info just seems to be nowhere to be found for this game and it just feels lacking
---
League of Legends IGN: DeathToTheOrcs
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.
#2MoassemanPosted 1/18/2013 12:30:35 AM
Terms "Super loot" and "Mega Super Loot" are old, and not used anymore. "Super loot" was referring to the high-end godly (and to certain degree, mythical) loots which highly exceeded the stat values of original godly gear.

As for the 360+ stats, all starting from Mythical tier can acquire 360+ stats by upgrading them, and weapons/pets can spawn with over 330 stats on them. However, armor can only spawn up to 330 base stat (before ultimate++ tier).
#3wrobe67132(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:44:00 AM
Ok I did a bit more research and came to that conclusion. So what's the order now? The only ones I know are Ultimate, Godly, Trans, Mythical and Supreme but I have no idea what the rest are and in what order. Right now I'm level 70-78 and I've been playing insane but starting to play some NMHC. Which one should I be shooting for right now? Map I usually play atm is Aquanos
---
#4MoassemanPosted 1/18/2013 1:50:23 AM
From lowest to highest (not taking godly/below into consideration, since they're irrelevant):

Mythical(74) -> Transcendent(78) -> Supreme(83) -> Ultimate(90) -> Ultimate93(93) -> Ultimate+(100) -> Ultimate++(100)

() = Level requirement.

Generally once you start playing nightmare, you'll see mostly mythical items drop. All higher tiers (Trans, Supreme, Ulti's) are rare. Also remember that higher tier does not 100% mean better item, it just means it has higher maximum potential.
#5wrobe67132(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:21:24 AM
Oh so how I viewed it is these mythical or trans weapons/armors were basically existing items that were just stronger than their original counterpart, like a crossbow for level 74 that had similar stats to those that were like level 86 or something. So basically they are just higher level items? You still get better quality items when doing survival at a high wave though right?
---
#6MoassemanPosted 1/18/2013 6:58:22 PM
All items are suspectible to RNG; they can be extremely good or extremely bad likewise. Transcendent, supreme etc. just have higher maximum potential than mythical, for example. And yes, higher waves of survival "provide" higher grade loot. ("Provide" because it is still suspectible to RNG; you can get good loot or then again, you can get utter **** loot, no matter how high survival wave)