Am I missing something?

#1KyroskunPosted 1/21/2013 12:58:06 PM
Okay just finished the campaign and now I'm stuck...I can't find the Crystalline Cavern on my stage list. Do I need to unlock it? Help!
---
Proud member of the ??? Clan
Currently Playing: Devil May Cry HD, NamcoXCapcom, Persona 4, Borderlands 2 Waiting: DmC, MGR:R, DW7:E, DW8
#2MoassemanPosted 1/22/2013 12:20:53 AM
I have never heard of a map called "Crystalline cavern", so I'll just assume you mean Glitterhelm Caverns. It should be on the list just after The Summit =)
#3downdingPosted 1/22/2013 8:45:02 AM
I think he mentions Crystalline Dimensions, which is the mega final level.

You access is from the tavern itself (it's a black oval portal that's very obvious) not the drop down menu, but you MUST have completed ALL the shards map of at least the SAME or HIGHER difficulty AND HC if you enable it. Sorry, it's confusing, but let me give examples.

If you completed HC NM of all maps except say Sky City where you only did Insane (non-HC) then you can't access the portal if on ANY HC difficulty, not even easy, so you need to do this:
1) Go into your mission menu, select a map on insane or lower difficulty and uncheck Hardcore
2) go start that mission and return to tavern immediately
3) The portal should appear now.

Say you went back and did Sky City on Insane hardcore. Now you can access crystalline dimension on Insane or lower difficulty with HC enabled or not, but you still can't enter the portal for NM or NMHC mode. Hope that helps.
#4MoassemanPosted 1/22/2013 11:51:14 AM
^ No need to even start the map, the portal will mystically open/close depending on what you select.
#5Kyroskun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:40:58 PM
downding posted...
I think he mentions Crystalline Dimensions, which is the mega final level.

You access is from the tavern itself (it's a black oval portal that's very obvious) not the drop down menu, but you MUST have completed ALL the shards map of at least the SAME or HIGHER difficulty AND HC if you enable it. Sorry, it's confusing, but let me give examples.

If you completed HC NM of all maps except say Sky City where you only did Insane (non-HC) then you can't access the portal if on ANY HC difficulty, not even easy, so you need to do this:
1) Go into your mission menu, select a map on insane or lower difficulty and uncheck Hardcore
2) go start that mission and return to tavern immediately
3) The portal should appear now.

Say you went back and did Sky City on Insane hardcore. Now you can access crystalline dimension on Insane or lower difficulty with HC enabled or not, but you still can't enter the portal for NM or NMHC mode. Hope that helps.

Oh okay, I gotcha. I was thinking the Dimension was a map too, good thing I started the shard maps already. Thanks!
---
Proud member of the ??? Clan
Currently Playing: Devil May Cry HD, NamcoXCapcom, Persona 4, Borderlands 2 Waiting: DmC, MGR:R, DW7:E, DW8