God Eater Wikia

#1Scythe0fDeathPosted 3/4/2011 7:07:37 AM
http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/God_Eater_Wiki

I found this a LONG time ago since the 1st one was released. It looks like no one is updating this site. Should we use this or create another wikia?
---
"Succeeding you... father."
#2AldathPosted 3/4/2011 11:52:02 AM
^Thumbs up for this.... I was actually thinking the same :)

I mean, this wikia was of no use to me... the enemy database is more than just incomplete, nothing about storyline, characters and weapons... and some item gathering spots on the map are erratic

So yeah, let's make a wikia!!!
---
"And then, the Popodrome will descend, and everyone will be doomed" - White Fatalis
#3Scythe0fDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 7:13:50 PM
OK! Let's ignore this and make a new one!! :D
---
#4LostQuestionPosted 3/5/2011 12:10:37 AM
it would probably be easier to renovate the old wikia since it has the framework (aragami pages, weapon pages, character pages, & many game pics) in place and we wont have to worry about ppl going to the wrong wikia.

but if its decided to make another wikia I say we "borrow" mercilessly from that old wikia
---
This post has +1 to Topic killing
#5AsioriPosted 3/5/2011 1:40:31 AM
but if its decided to make another wikia I say we "borrow" mercilessly from that old wikia
Hilariously enough, a lot of that Wiki was borrowed from Japanese Wikis.
#6Scythe0fDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2011 4:59:01 AM
It's up to you guys.
---
#7Scythe0fDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2011 12:14:59 AM
Here's the link to the Japanese wiki for GEB.

http://www16.atwiki.jp/godeaterburst-wiki/

Feel free to create another wikia for GEB or use the old wikia on my 1st post.
---
#8PurpleSmilePosted 3/7/2011 6:23:26 PM
good idea mate. that wikia has been dead for a month or so.. I can't find any information so its kinda hard for me to find things... so while we're waiting for the release, we can update it. though, I don't know what I can contribute since I'm only playing it for 3 days :P
More topics from this board...
Help plzzzz spoilerschaos634649/15 5:01AM