A few bullet Recipes with pictures

#1mhunterchumpPosted 3/17/2011 8:22:52 AM
I found this forum here where Darkslayer has listed a few bullet recipes with pictures and showing a gif of what damage the bullet does. Darkslayer says he will be updating it constantly with new ones. Follow the link"

http://bbs.celes-network.de/games/gods-eater-burst-bullet-recipes-update-3-17-2011-t489.html
---
Avid Monster Hunter, Soon to be a God Eater!
(MHFU ID: CHUMP - HR 9) (MH TRI ID: CHUMP - HR 450)
#2AnnihilatorSolPosted 3/17/2011 8:27:41 AM
Would have been awesome if he didn't put IOD in there.. Ennea is IOD, that guy is stupid to the core >.>

Also, I haven't seen jashin's guide in forever, but does ennea actually have homing properties on it? (defeats the purpose of manual aiming for breaking parts)
#3mhunterchump(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2011 8:34:57 AM
^^ LOL, this forum just cracks me up. Why do I even come here. Most people here know everything and want no help.
---
Avid Monster Hunter, Soon to be a God Eater!
(MHFU ID: CHUMP - HR 9) (MH TRI ID: CHUMP - HR 450)
#4MikeBrusoPosted 3/17/2011 8:56:22 AM
Wow... he misnamed something... what an entirely helpful and well intentioned ****....
#5AnnihilatorSolPosted 3/17/2011 9:04:30 AM(edited)
For a guy who posted a guide on making the most well known bullets (HDH and IOD), I see no point in messing the names up, because seriously, there's like so many of these guides out there in forms of texts, pictures, and even youtube videos..

And for chump, you post on gamefaqs board, you expect no criticizing whatsoever?

EDIT: IF you are going to copy-paste something, give credit to the person who created it, or atleast copy-paste it CORRECTLY. Changing the naming makes people think you created it on your own.
#6AldathPosted 3/17/2011 9:03:16 AM
Dude thanks, it's helpful to me :)

After all this is Gamefaqs dude, home of trolls and elitists <_< 80% of the boards have them, just ignore them and have fun
---
"And then, the Popodrome will descend, and everyone will be doomed" - White Fatalis
#7AeonXIIIPosted 3/17/2011 9:13:55 AM
I'm sorry, but you should always expect there to be someone with negative posts or trolling/flaming around gamefaqs.

I for one am glad you posted this, it gives me some material to study so I can grasp a better understanding of the bullet system in general, and even if some of the posts can seem redundant, I, at least, am grateful that you took the time out of your day to connect those links to here for my viewing pleasure.

Thank you.
---
SSBB Friend Code - 1461 - 6016 - 8995 (Nickname AEON)
Megaman Starforce 3: Black Ace FC - 2793 - 8663 - 8062
#8AldathPosted 3/19/2011 4:23:55 PM
Don't give up and keep on sharing your discoveries with the community, igonre trolling and flaming :D
---
"And then, the Popodrome will descend, and everyone will be doomed" - White Fatalis
#9Hooded-OnePosted 3/19/2011 5:17:30 PM
this is old news -_-
---
Join The MVP At
mvps.freeforums.org
#10ricardo241Posted 3/20/2011 5:02:38 AM
it actually help me a beginner so just ignore them >.>
who loves to criticize

and thnx for this(I always look for HDH but I found nothing)
---
Phantasy star portable 2
Char: Liliane Mysynth: Rozenbaun
More topics from this board...
Help plzzzz spoilerschaos634649/15 5:01AM