Download DLC?

#1annenoisePosted 4/12/2011 1:09:12 PM
I don't have access to PSN, and I didn't perorder from Gamestop, and I have the European version of the game. How can I get DLC?
---
How would you like to have Queen Latifah at your birthday party?
#2gk2012Posted 4/12/2011 1:12:49 PM
Use Media Go?

And how can you not have access to PSN?
You do have a PSP, don't you?
---
ows talaga~?
#3Sinestro_CorpsPosted 4/12/2011 1:12:54 PM
Do you have a computer? Can you download Media Go by Sony? And then proceed to make a PSN account that is from Singapore? Then the dlc is yours.
---
Founder of T.B.B. Negronicus LIVES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJF3Zrdv4tk
#4OkamiakuPosted 4/12/2011 1:22:17 PM
Sinestro_Corps posted...
Do you have a computer? Can you download Media Go by Sony? And then proceed to make a PSN account that is from Singapore? Then the dlc is yours.

have you tried this with the newer patches yet to see if the items are in game just not translated or anything?
---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..
#5Sinestro_CorpsPosted 4/12/2011 3:41:09 PM
The Singapore DLC doesn't need to be translated, it's compatible with the western version. I just figured he'd give it a shot. Another thing, if it tells you your game isn't compatible, try moving the files that are in the DLC folder, into your SAVEDATA. It may work.
---
Founder of T.B.B. Negronicus LIVES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJF3Zrdv4tk
#6McDragmirePosted 4/12/2011 11:38:39 PM
Sinestro_Corps posted...

This pretty much sums it up.
---
Official Soma Schicksal of the Gods Eater Burst Board
Official Cloud Strife of the Dissidia Duodecim Board
#7OkamiakuPosted 4/13/2011 12:52:23 AM
Sinestro_Corps posted...
The Singapore DLC doesn't need to be translated, it's compatible with the western version. I just figured he'd give it a shot. Another thing, if it tells you your game isn't compatible, try moving the files that are in the DLC folder, into your SAVEDATA. It may work.

I meant the japanese newer DLC
---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..
#8lester2020Posted 4/13/2011 12:52:37 AM
The move the DLC Folder to the SAVEDATA doesn't work. To fully work is to activate your Singapore Account via Media Go with the PSP in USB Mode or in PSN of your PSP.

Mine is already loaded and works. So far they're unavailable until finish the game.
---
Mostly Played: Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3, The 3rd Birthday, God Eater Burst