Who's the hardest carry?

#1midnightfraserPosted 2/21/2012 5:35:13 PM
Given an hour of free farm, who would be the most powerful hero? My instinct is Void, since his Chronosphere would allow him to take down the opponent's carry. And unlike AM, he can have an orb effect.

Thoughts?
---
Ron Paul 2012 - Vote in your state's Republican primary - http://www.bluerepublican.org/
#2IynxorPosted 2/21/2012 5:37:02 PM
Hard carry? I hardly cared.

But seriously I don't think that there's a single "most powerful" carry. It depends on the team compositions at play.
---
"Hank [Schrader] is proof that there aren't enough city buses... because that f***er hasn't been hit by one yet." -BigDan
#3_Ferdi_Posted 2/21/2012 5:41:30 PM
Could Razor potentially anti carry as hard as the carry?
---
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.
#4fi3rcedragonPosted 2/21/2012 7:19:11 PM(edited)
I think Spectre is the hardest carry.

I guess TECHNICALLY, silly bear would be the hardest carry with 12 item slots, but filling all of them is not a reality.
---
hurghhhh
#5reptilesrulePosted 2/21/2012 7:26:17 PM

I guess TECHNICALLY, silly bear would be the hardest carry with 12 item slots, but filling all of them is not a reality.

I haven't played the original Dota, but doesn't Geomancer have the same gig of having extra item slots but for each Geomancer?

That would make him the hardest carry.
---
"The $ comes before the #" -BrooklynHeight5
"On my keyboard the # comes before the $." -Plasmarrow
#6SpeedDemon20Posted 2/21/2012 7:40:54 PM
The extra Meepos don't get items. They only share boots with the original Meepo and a percentage of his total stats.

---
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/2858/fanart/f1244804694.jpg
I hate resorting to violence...
#7SwaglockHolmesPosted 2/21/2012 9:00:19 PM
It's void.
---
last.fm/user/woojae
#8funkyfritterPosted 2/21/2012 9:15:53 PM
Void and spectre in dota 2. Syllabear and terrorblade are on the same level. Hard to say which one carries the hardest since they're close enough that it comes down to item builds.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#9ElevatorsSCPosted 2/21/2012 11:19:52 PM
Well... the most feared carry still seems to be Anti-Mage based on what bans I see coming from the pros.

(only talking about heroes that have been released.)
---
eLevatoRs
#10Soul Of The DarknessPosted 2/22/2012 1:31:16 AM(edited)
fi3rcedragon posted...

but then again, if we're going with hypothetical situations, pudge with a billion flesh heap is the hardest carry

Defining the "hardest" carry is impossible because it depends almost entirely on the situation; for example, a farmed storm spirit could destroy a void if he waited for void to cast his ulti or managed to hex him first, same with tinker. If we're talking about a situation where it's 1v1 and both sides agree to fight to the death, sure void will win but the game rarely plays out like that. Even in that situation, a farmed OD's ulti could easily 1-shot a void; it really depends on how your teammates are positioned and who gets the jump on who