I have (5) Dota 2 Beta Keys for trade

#11ULT1M4T3SPART4NPosted 5/3/2012 3:09:21 PM
MoonDanceKid posted...
Gorman, that is exactly what he means. When he says trade, he usually means over the use of Steam's trading system, which is where every single trade for a Dota 2 key is made.

TC, I respect the hustle, but there is something wrong with your post. I have traded and sold Dota 2 keys, being an avid fan of trading since the introduction of hats in TF2. But here is the thing. Last week, the asking price for Dota 2 keys were 4 keys. At the beginning of this week, they increased to 5 keys for a single Dota 2 key. Now here is the thing.

A key is roughly $2.50. 5 keys is roughly $12.50. Dota 2, right now, is being asked for 5 keys over on TF2outpost, one of the most popular trading sites for not only TF2 items, but games as well. Skyrim is $59.99 at the moment. You would have to sell all 5 of those Dota 2 keys to meet the price range of one Skyrim. Anyone asking beneath that is either a scammer or out of their mind.!

Also, not to be the bearer of bad news, the Dota 2 "market" on the selling websites is one of the most unstable. People predict its going to drop again next week, but whatever the case may be, its a race against time to sell them before they lose their value, due to them being F2P and rumors of a soon to be release date.

I currently have some keys, but my friends are not expressing any interest in playing Dota 2, so I am just gonna sell them. If that time comes, I will come to this board first and probably just give them away. Better someone who is interested in the game get a key versus someone who isn't.

Any interest in selling one of those invites to me for 2-3 keys(tf2 keys). Also keys are $2.50 from the store which is an extreme overprice of what they actually cost. In reality they are really $1.30-$1.50 in trading.
---
XBL=Inspired Arts PSN=ULT1MATESPARTAN
Arto-po-stat-alo
#12FoxyArekuPosted 5/3/2012 3:58:53 PM
Totally gonna buy a $60 game so you can give me a key that I can get for free by filling out a survey and waiting a month.

Are people really this stupid?
---
Not changing sig until Twisted Fate gets his ult back.
League of Legends: 8/24/2011
#13SpinnahPosted 5/3/2012 4:28:55 PM

Totally gonna buy a $60 game so you can give me a key that I can get for free by filling out a survey and waiting a month.

Are people really this stupid?

If they are I need to get some more keys ASAP.
#14Exoxeris(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 6:38:24 AM
what store are selling invites for $2.50?

ULT1M4T3SPART4N posted...
MoonDanceKid posted...

A key is roughly $2.50. 5 keys is roughly $12.50. Dota 2, right now, is being asked for 5 keys over on TF2outpost, one of the most popular trading sites for not only TF2 items, but games as well. Skyrim is $59.99 at the moment. You would have to sell all 5 of those Dota 2 keys to meet the price range of one Skyrim. Anyone asking beneath that is either a scammer or out of their mind.!

Any interest in selling one of those invites to me for 2-3 keys(tf2 keys). Also keys are $2.50 from the store which is an extreme overprice of what they actually cost. In reality they are really $1.30-$1.50 in trading.

#15MoonDanceKidPosted 5/5/2012 7:00:44 AM
Exoxeris posted...

MoonDanceKid posted...

No store is selling dota 2 invites 2.50. But the TF2 in game store prices keys at 2.50 a piece and keys are the main form of currency for many trades.

@ULT1M4T3SPART4N I will consider it and come to you if they don't accept the key. I am sure we can work something out.
---
"I am not obliged to use more thought in my post than you used in yours."
#16ULT1M4T3SPART4NPosted 5/6/2012 6:28:12 PM
MoonDanceKid posted...
Exoxeris posted...

MoonDanceKid posted...

No store is selling dota 2 invites 2.50. But the TF2 in game store prices keys at 2.50 a piece and keys are the main form of currency for many trades.

@ULT1M4T3SPART4N I will consider it and come to you if they don't accept the key. I am sure we can work something out.

Okay. You can add me here if you decide to sell one. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Triangullum/
---
XBL=Inspired Arts PSN=ULT1MATESPARTAN
Arto-po-stat-alo