I have (5) Dota 2 Beta Keys for trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. I have (5) Dota 2 Beta Keys for trade

User Info: ULT1M4T3SPART4N

ULT1M4T3SPART4N
4 years ago#11
MoonDanceKid posted...
Gorman, that is exactly what he means. When he says trade, he usually means over the use of Steam's trading system, which is where every single trade for a Dota 2 key is made.

TC, I respect the hustle, but there is something wrong with your post. I have traded and sold Dota 2 keys, being an avid fan of trading since the introduction of hats in TF2. But here is the thing. Last week, the asking price for Dota 2 keys were 4 keys. At the beginning of this week, they increased to 5 keys for a single Dota 2 key. Now here is the thing.

A key is roughly $2.50. 5 keys is roughly $12.50. Dota 2, right now, is being asked for 5 keys over on TF2outpost, one of the most popular trading sites for not only TF2 items, but games as well. Skyrim is $59.99 at the moment. You would have to sell all 5 of those Dota 2 keys to meet the price range of one Skyrim. Anyone asking beneath that is either a scammer or out of their mind.!

Also, not to be the bearer of bad news, the Dota 2 "market" on the selling websites is one of the most unstable. People predict its going to drop again next week, but whatever the case may be, its a race against time to sell them before they lose their value, due to them being F2P and rumors of a soon to be release date.

I currently have some keys, but my friends are not expressing any interest in playing Dota 2, so I am just gonna sell them. If that time comes, I will come to this board first and probably just give them away. Better someone who is interested in the game get a key versus someone who isn't.

Any interest in selling one of those invites to me for 2-3 keys(tf2 keys). Also keys are $2.50 from the store which is an extreme overprice of what they actually cost. In reality they are really $1.30-$1.50 in trading.
XBL=Inspired Arts PSN=ULT1MATESPARTAN
Arto-po-stat-alo

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
4 years ago#12
Totally gonna buy a $60 game so you can give me a key that I can get for free by filling out a survey and waiting a month.

Are people really this stupid?
Not changing sig until Twisted Fate gets his ult back.
League of Legends: 8/24/2011

User Info: Spinnah

Spinnah
4 years ago#13

Totally gonna buy a $60 game so you can give me a key that I can get for free by filling out a survey and waiting a month.

Are people really this stupid?

If they are I need to get some more keys ASAP.

User Info: Exoxeris

Exoxeris
4 years ago#14
what store are selling invites for $2.50?

ULT1M4T3SPART4N posted...
MoonDanceKid posted...

A key is roughly $2.50. 5 keys is roughly $12.50. Dota 2, right now, is being asked for 5 keys over on TF2outpost, one of the most popular trading sites for not only TF2 items, but games as well. Skyrim is $59.99 at the moment. You would have to sell all 5 of those Dota 2 keys to meet the price range of one Skyrim. Anyone asking beneath that is either a scammer or out of their mind.!

Any interest in selling one of those invites to me for 2-3 keys(tf2 keys). Also keys are $2.50 from the store which is an extreme overprice of what they actually cost. In reality they are really $1.30-$1.50 in trading.

User Info: MoonDanceKid

MoonDanceKid
4 years ago#15
Exoxeris posted...

MoonDanceKid posted...

No store is selling dota 2 invites 2.50. But the TF2 in game store prices keys at 2.50 a piece and keys are the main form of currency for many trades.

@ULT1M4T3SPART4N I will consider it and come to you if they don't accept the key. I am sure we can work something out.
"I am not obliged to use more thought in my post than you used in yours."

User Info: ULT1M4T3SPART4N

ULT1M4T3SPART4N
4 years ago#16
MoonDanceKid posted...
Exoxeris posted...

MoonDanceKid posted...

No store is selling dota 2 invites 2.50. But the TF2 in game store prices keys at 2.50 a piece and keys are the main form of currency for many trades.

@ULT1M4T3SPART4N I will consider it and come to you if they don't accept the key. I am sure we can work something out.

Okay. You can add me here if you decide to sell one. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Triangullum/
XBL=Inspired Arts PSN=ULT1MATESPARTAN
Arto-po-stat-alo
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. I have (5) Dota 2 Beta Keys for trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived