Mythical Sithil's Chest

#1mafiafunPosted 7/15/2012 10:22:15 PM
Just got one and wondering if I can trade it to anyone or are these things bound to me? How do I trade them? And does anyone want to trade for one of these?
---
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler
#2quinikkPosted 7/15/2012 10:25:06 PM
I'm up for it, but I can only give u a common for it because it still requires a key to open.
---
Just let it go, alright.
#3mafiafun(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 6:46:25 AM
I'm up for it, but I can only give u a common for it because it still requires a key to open.

I guess, what items do you have? I'd like a pudge hook. And how would I trade you the chest?
---
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler
#4Xurin_the_GamerPosted 7/16/2012 7:09:43 AM
These are dropping like candy from what I've seen, 2-3 per game minimum.
That said, are there any truly unique items within these chests? Been considering trying my luck, I've already got 3 of 'em.
---
If you're begging for your life why don't you ask your MONEY to save you?! ~ Kenshin Himura
#5OotawataPosted 7/16/2012 7:12:04 AM
Yeah, these chests seem as worthless as the others...unless if you actually like buying keys.
---
You've lost the game. Exciting.
#6Ultima_Weapon33Posted 7/16/2012 7:17:25 AM
Pudge hook for MYTHICAL CHEST

Stay classy DotA 2 trading community.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#7TME_GuyPosted 7/16/2012 7:30:33 AM
OMG I wanna open one pl0x.

I wanna trade EVERYTHING for some keys for thiiis D:
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#8mafiafun(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 7:31:30 AM
Pudge hook for MYTHICAL CHEST

Stay classy DotA 2 trading community.

What is wrong with preferring a pudge hook?
---
#9Xurin_the_GamerPosted 7/16/2012 7:34:58 AM
Up to 46 chests at this point.
FUN TIMES.
---
If you're begging for your life why don't you ask your MONEY to save you?! ~ Kenshin Himura
#10Ultima_Weapon33Posted 7/16/2012 7:45:20 AM
What is wrong with preferring a pudge hook?

First off, "preferring" is not the word you should be using here.

In case you haven't noticed, summer chests are being dropped at least once per game. As a matter of fact, my last game had 3 dropped. They are worth a common or uncommon at the most.

Do you see any pudge hook drops in matches? Actually, have you ever seen a real mythical item drop?

Do you see the Pudge hook in the store?

Do you not understand that you have to pay $2.50 to have a small chance of getting the rarest item in the chest's contents?

My god.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD