Top 10 best hard carries in the Dota?

#1TME_GuyPosted 9/26/2012 6:07:59 AM
Assuming
they get what they need to be a hard carry. And yeah, including the
ones that were not yet released. I'm assuming AM, Spec, Medusa and Void
is there.

I hope my PA is somewhere there.

Just asking since I just wanna practice going carry again. (Got good ping since last week so idk, maybe better cs standing with it?)
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#2blade6321Posted 9/26/2012 6:15:37 AM
You mean that carry the hardest or best hard carries then? I assume the former, but there's a big difference.
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#3Ultima_Weapon33Posted 9/26/2012 6:20:55 AM(edited)
DK is a hard carry but he peaks faster than the others - but reaches it fast too. Ranged cleave baby

Drow Ranger is a hard carry.

OD is a hard carry, if he gets 4 INT big items he'll wipe your entire team with his ultimate, although he gets pooped on by magic immunity and silences.

PL is a hard carry.

Spectre sucks.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#4ScarletShinPosted 9/26/2012 6:25:55 AM
I would like to think that Void is somewhere in the list. I still think he's a cheap ass hero.
---
It is within dreams that there is reality
It is within me that there is the universe
#5mrfatcatmiedPosted 9/26/2012 6:28:07 AM
1. Faceless Void (No contest.)
2. Medusa
3. Spectre
4. Phantom Lancer
5. Chaos Knight
6. Phantom Assassin
7. Tiny
8. Morphling
9. Lone Druid
10. Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage is low on the list because HIS strength is being able to steamroll int heroes late game, not outcarry other carries, though he can dominate a couple of the heroes above him with the right build.
---
Level is the unofficial pony board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/42-level
#6blade6321Posted 9/26/2012 6:36:43 AM
Ultima_Weapon33 posted...
DK is a hard carry but he peaks faster than the others - but reaches it fast too. Ranged cleave baby

Drow Ranger is a hard carry.

OD is a hard carry, if he gets 4 INT big items he'll wipe your entire team with his ultimate, although he gets pooped on by magic immunity and silences.

PL is a hard carry.

Spectre sucks.

Spectre is much much better than PL.
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#7XenoFaithPosted 9/26/2012 8:29:09 AM
mrfatcatmied posted...
1. Faceless Void (No contest.)
2. Medusa
3. Spectre
4. Phantom Lancer
5. Chaos Knight
6. Phantom Assassin
7. Tiny
8. Morphling
9. Lone Druid
10. Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage is low on the list because HIS strength is being able to steamroll int heroes late game, not outcarry other carries, though he can dominate a couple of the heroes above him with the right build.

I feel like Medusa is better then Faceless Void till you get something along the lines of an Anti-Mage and/or Diffusal blade. Even then, when you get the point of a super late game.

Anti-Mage is stronger then those other carries because he can reach carry status before and safer then most other hard carry.

I wouldn't really call Tiny a Hard Carry. I just like to think of him having a nuke on his right click, that doesn't cost mana, nor much of a cool down.
#8iTz_SLammiPosted 9/26/2012 8:40:11 AM
Jah'rakal > Void
---
Twitter: @_SammiB
Xbox Live: XtremeXtremist
#9ScarletShinPosted 9/26/2012 8:44:45 AM
And I thought I was the only one who noticed Tiny.

No Troll? I think his passive chance 2 second stun is very good (best of all the passive stuns if you ask me), as well as having a slow and a miss puts him somewhere on top. He's no Void, but still quite a killer.
---
It is within dreams that there is reality
It is within me that there is the universe
#10hors_doeuvresPosted 9/26/2012 9:26:32 AM
Spectre was previously the crowned king of hard carries, getting picked a lot in competitive matches. He's still a good carry(I use him all the time), but he's now outclassed by some heroes in today's metagame, i.e, Anti-Mage, Medusa.

Then, for the last 2 (I only have top 5) spots:

4. Drow
5. PL
---
"This is impossible, how can this be?"
"Open your eyes, maybe you'll see."