Merlini's Tinker highlight from earlier. Just wow.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Merlini's Tinker highlight from earlier. Just wow.
3 years ago#11
I was just in a game with Misha. :D
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
3 years ago#12
pretty sure it was Yamateh first
3 years ago#13
Not bad
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
3 years ago#14
Merlini was first, he used it in late 2006/early 2007, and Yamateh's debut was later in 2007

The build was made (or at least popularized) by a pub named Virot2, who released a guide for it on the now defunct dota-allstars.com website in early 2006, where he had to specifically mention that Rearming BoT (and Manta/Guinsoo's, the other two core items in his build) was not a bug, since there were items that were set to not have their cooldowns refreshed.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
3 years ago#15
Paperblade posted...
Merlini was first, he used it in late 2006/early 2007, and Yamateh's debut was later in 2007

The build was made (or at least popularized) by a pub named Virot2, who released a guide for it on the now defunct dota-allstars.com website in early 2006, where he had to specifically mention that Rearming BoT (and Manta/Guinsoo's, the other two core items in his build) was not a bug, since there were items that were set to not have their cooldowns refreshed.

Thanks for the insight. Who would have thought that such a staple would have been found by a pub player? Not to say that pub players are bad, but basically finding out something that all pro Tinkers use is pretty amazing.
---
"I am not obliged to use more thought in my post than you used in yours."
3 years ago#16
holy jesus
---
Rick Perry ads are written like Mad Libs, only every blank space is 'something stupid.' ~skullmagic2
http://i.imgur.com/jNe4H.jpg
3 years ago#17
I was inspired by his heroic tinkering and decided to go beat up some nerds myself.

http://i.imgur.com/RrTUZ.jpg
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
3 years ago#18
MoonDanceKid posted...
Paperblade posted...

Thanks for the insight. Who would have thought that such a staple would have been found by a pub player? Not to say that pub players are bad, but basically finding out something that all pro Tinkers use is pretty amazing.

I was watching an LD/Lumi cast a couple weeks back and they agreed that most strats are born in pubs and not at a pro's "drawing board". It's not like the pros don't come up with anything original, but I tend to agree that at least the stimulation for the idea is born in pubs.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
3 years ago#19
I have been playing Tinker non stop in Diretide. I wish my teammates would understand that i'm an awesome ferry for candy.
---
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/56/picturesig.jpg
3 years ago#20
I wish someone would upload the Impossible Victory replay to Youtube.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Merlini's Tinker highlight from earlier. Just wow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived