Merlini's Tinker highlight from earlier. Just wow.

#11Ultima_Weapon33Posted 11/10/2012 12:09:41 AM
I was just in a game with Misha. :D
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#12Soul Of The DarknessPosted 11/10/2012 12:49:46 AM
pretty sure it was Yamateh first
#13blade6321Posted 11/10/2012 1:23:34 AM
Not bad
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#14PaperbladePosted 11/10/2012 1:27:32 AM
Merlini was first, he used it in late 2006/early 2007, and Yamateh's debut was later in 2007

The build was made (or at least popularized) by a pub named Virot2, who released a guide for it on the now defunct dota-allstars.com website in early 2006, where he had to specifically mention that Rearming BoT (and Manta/Guinsoo's, the other two core items in his build) was not a bug, since there were items that were set to not have their cooldowns refreshed.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#15MoonDanceKid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 7:56:08 AM
Paperblade posted...
Merlini was first, he used it in late 2006/early 2007, and Yamateh's debut was later in 2007

The build was made (or at least popularized) by a pub named Virot2, who released a guide for it on the now defunct dota-allstars.com website in early 2006, where he had to specifically mention that Rearming BoT (and Manta/Guinsoo's, the other two core items in his build) was not a bug, since there were items that were set to not have their cooldowns refreshed.

Thanks for the insight. Who would have thought that such a staple would have been found by a pub player? Not to say that pub players are bad, but basically finding out something that all pro Tinkers use is pretty amazing.
---
"I am not obliged to use more thought in my post than you used in yours."
#16IynxorPosted 11/10/2012 9:03:13 AM
holy jesus
---
Rick Perry ads are written like Mad Libs, only every blank space is 'something stupid.' ~skullmagic2
http://i.imgur.com/jNe4H.jpg
#17Ultima_Weapon33Posted 11/10/2012 9:41:01 AM
I was inspired by his heroic tinkering and decided to go beat up some nerds myself.

http://i.imgur.com/RrTUZ.jpg
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#18EnjoyMePosted 11/10/2012 11:06:04 AM
MoonDanceKid posted...
Paperblade posted...

Thanks for the insight. Who would have thought that such a staple would have been found by a pub player? Not to say that pub players are bad, but basically finding out something that all pro Tinkers use is pretty amazing.

I was watching an LD/Lumi cast a couple weeks back and they agreed that most strats are born in pubs and not at a pro's "drawing board". It's not like the pros don't come up with anything original, but I tend to agree that at least the stimulation for the idea is born in pubs.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#19LookANinjaPosted 11/10/2012 11:34:23 AM
I have been playing Tinker non stop in Diretide. I wish my teammates would understand that i'm an awesome ferry for candy.
---
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/56/picturesig.jpg
#20PaperbladePosted 11/10/2012 12:42:30 PM
I wish someone would upload the Impossible Victory replay to Youtube.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest