who gets mid?

#21blade6321Posted 11/16/2012 6:51:43 PM
HShadow posted...
Sniper. Max his range passive and bam no farm for whoever is mid.

Enemy team picks a good mid.
Dominates lane.
????
Profit
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#22shortyboiPosted 11/16/2012 7:50:34 PM
Who gets mid? Zeus or Pudge? Could be a easy question for some, but i'd like some confirmation thanks
#23funkyfritterPosted 11/16/2012 7:55:26 PM
shortyboi posted...
Who gets mid? Zeus or Pudge? Could be a easy question for some, but i'd like some confirmation thanks

Very dependent on both lineups and what the team's overall strategy is.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#24Hydrox_ZPosted 11/19/2012 9:49:15 AM
LOL how are you ppl so bad

shrapnel/stats/shrapnel/stats/shrapnel/ult/shrapnel/passives
farm with shrapnel hug your tower all game use soulring/tranquil boots
once you have your armlet you can lane almost safely
once you get your mom you can get win teamfights ez mode
#25Hail_Berserk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:28:00 AM
your not going to lose farm by giving up shrapnel. lvling W and E first gives sniper
-massive last hit capability so you shouldn't be missing that much farm at all
-easier denies ruining there gold
-you can harass for a lot more damage safely so you don't have to tower hug and generally chase them out of lane everytime
-no shrap means more mana and you can pop your ult just about everytime it hits cooldown

rush a desolater get your crystalys and you are going to get kills! of course you are going to have to play safe but your damage is nothing to shrug at. You don't need to be in direct vision when the teamfight breaks out, but when you bust in you will hit them too hard to stop you in time. With the extra mana 2 or even 3 ppl could be eating your ult. Even with a drow on your team you should have the kill majority every time because your more effective faster.
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox
#26Hydrox_ZPosted 11/19/2012 4:44:22 PM
yea if youre not farming from literally behind your tower as mid sniper i hope you enjoy going 0/6 in 10 minutes
#27Hail_Berserk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:07:27 PM
thats just ignorant that massive range is there for a reason, nobody in there right mind is going to feed 0/6 in 10
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox
#28Tekken9292Posted 11/19/2012 7:13:30 PM
Sniper should go mid and Drow should take safe lane solo, while the rest tri-lane, or better yet one guy jungles and keeps a TP scroll always in case Sniper or Drow get in trouble.
---
PSN ID: TekkenDevil9292
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.