6.77 changelog

#41PaperbladePosted 12/15/2012 1:58:47 PM
Daedalus's crit was almost as good as level 3 Coup de Grace. Now it's "just" almost as good as level 2 Coup de Grace and is on par with max level Blade Dance.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#42DejanjiPosted 12/15/2012 2:04:05 PM
Hmm, some interesting changes like Spectre and Treant, but I could do without ever seeing Lycan gain any of his old strength back..

But some nice nerfs to heroes that needed it also.

Little changes instead of something major are nice also..
---
I don't give a damn if you don't like me, because I don't like you, because you're not like me.
#43Ultima_Weapon33Posted 12/15/2012 2:09:41 PM
Paperblade posted...
Daedalus's crit was almost as good as level 3 Coup de Grace. Now it's "just" almost as good as level 2 Coup de Grace and is on par with max level Blade Dance.


pretty sure level 3 Coup is equal to Blade Dance or even worse
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#44MoonDanceKidPosted 12/15/2012 2:13:39 PM
I thought Centaur, Drow, and Silencer were removed from CM because they were still up in the air in terms of balance issues. I'm assuming that these nerfs to Cent and Drow will put them into CM with the next patch, but what about Silencer?
---
"I am not obliged to use more thought in my post than you used in yours."
#45PooiPosted 12/15/2012 2:14:38 PM
Level 3 Coup is 4,5*0,15+0,85 = 52.5% dmg boost.

2*0,35 + 0,65 = 35% dmg boost.
#46Ultima_Weapon33Posted 12/15/2012 2:25:42 PM(edited)
I don't get how your goofy comma math with times zero works.

15% = less than 1/2 the chance of 35%.

Therefore PA's crit is about 210% if it was a 35% chance.

Unless if there's some crazy PRD modifier.



CHA Crazy Math because I don't know how to do chance math craziness :

100 attacks with 100 damage

PA : 15 attacks of 450 damage = 6,750 damage
85 attacks of 100 damage = 8,500 damage
15,250 damage total

Juggernaut : 35 attacks of 200 damage = 7000 damage
65 attacks of 100 damage = 6,500 damage
13,500 damage total

Only barely edges it out and it's an ultimate. I really think Coup should lower the enemy's armor or damage or bash or something, it kind of smells and PA is one of my favorite heroes.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#47xoAxeloxPosted 12/15/2012 2:24:13 PM
he's multiplying the crit multiplier times the chance of the crit and then adding the normal damage.

so 2*0.35 + .65 would be 2x the damage with a 35% chance plus the 65% of normal damage, making it 135% damage = 35% increase in dps
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#48Ultima_Weapon33Posted 12/15/2012 2:25:57 PM
updated post with crazychaness.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#49MusashiExtraPosted 12/15/2012 5:44:05 PM
Maybe he's a Frenchie.
---
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.
#50KOTRsssPosted 12/16/2012 4:56:26 AM
IMO drow needs frost arrows returned to 50% slow at level 4. Before it was a buff to compensate for her mediocrity but now her DPS output is one of the highest in the game and she doesnt need that great of a start to take advantage of it.

I see very few games these days where a drow doesnt make a decent comeback from being badly shut down early on.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."