I want to see Drow nerfed out of existence

#11crunchy612Posted 2/6/2013 2:00:01 AM
Genosaturn posted...
Drow needs a nerf sooooo bad, whoever has drow on their team wins every match. It's ridonkulous. If the other team has drow, I know it's going to be a loss, if drow is on my team, we're going to win. Drow on your team gives you at least a 80% chance to win.

I just kicked a drow's ass pretty handily. Lol.
---
Proud Quitting Returner
GC IGN: BlazenFury. Sig also dedicated to the great Gamefaqs GC community. :D
#12Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/6/2013 2:11:56 AM
Genosaturn posted...
Drow needs a nerf sooooo bad, whoever has drow on their team wins every match. It's ridonkulous. If the other team has drow, I know it's going to be a loss, if drow is on my team, we're going to win. Drow on your team gives you at least a 80% chance to win.

Yet another case of "I'm mad because I'm bad".

Hows about you stop complaining and get good?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#13Hail_BerserkPosted 2/6/2013 7:01:08 AM
Drow is super easy to counter. Anybody with a stun or disable pretty much shuts her down, and in higher levels of play she is actually a rare pick.
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox
#14HireshendoPosted 2/6/2013 9:32:58 AM
Drow's pretty OP in solo queue pubs.

Not so much when your team has moderate coordination.
#15Sub TankPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:25 AM
If Drow was that easy to counter, she wouldn't be the most played hero sitting at a comfortable 57% win rate.

Yeah, you can kill her, but I don't like how this board's mentality is, "I'm a demi-god at Dota for killing some pub Drow, get good noobs." The aura is ridiculous, the farming is incredibly easy, and unlike other carries who are weak during the laning phase, she can actually force back most opponents with frost arrows. She's a strong hero.

In all these hypothetical situations where everyone is super coordinated and killing Drow, no one ever considers that there are other lanes with other things to worry about. When I'm in real games against Drow, the other team does a surprisingly good job at keeping us AWAY from her. Try focusing Drow down when you're trying to avoid a Magnus ult.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#16crunchy612Posted 2/6/2013 9:59:36 AM
funkyfritter posted...
Heroes cycle naturally as the metagame evolves, no nerfs or buffs needed. Once you hit the point where everyone knows about ghost scepter drow falls off the map and becomes a fringe pick.

I always thought Frost Arrows went through Ghost form. >_<
---
Proud Quitting Returner
GC IGN: BlazenFury. Sig also dedicated to the great Gamefaqs GC community. :D
#17VerathPosted 2/6/2013 10:01:17 AM
I haven't seen a drow in over 30 matches at least, and almost every time she is picked she is shut down pretty hard. Its not hard, she is literally the weakest hero pre-6.
---
What is this, a game of some sort?
#18ScarletShinPosted 2/6/2013 10:26:29 AM
Not because she's OP, but just for some variety. I'd like to see a cycle of buffs and nerfs so every hero gets a chance to be at the top. Wouldn't that be nice?

In roughly this order...

First time I visited the LotA boards, BB was the main craze.
Then it was Lycan. (When was it not?)
QoP sucked.
Then Kunkka became the "new QoP" and was the main craze.
The people started using Soul Ring on Tinker and boom! It became Coco Crunch.
Then people were like whoamg new Doom! Craaaaazy power!!!
Then his starting armor went to 0 and he took a hike.
Then Chinese teams started putting Dominator on Trax. She was still so-so, but saw more play due to her survivability because of damage output.
Then for a brief moment, Clinkz sang a song in the spotlight because his ult added to damage.
Then SF won Twisted Metal and stole more souls. Better souls. Wished a bunch of other stuff from Calypso too, like the his auras not being active during invis.
Then Nerub had Mana Burn improved and I hated him even more. People were doing math craft hating the change, which goes to show how the world just hates math.
After awhile, people loved Nerub.
There were a few youtube videos that showed a good Weaver microing scarabs for like 8 seconds silence plus damage. Didn't stick too well.
Then some team started using Lanaya to Geese-counter SF. Now she Geese counters most of everyone.
Swarm was actually better, but no one took notice until he saw competitive play from the small hero pool that was the beginnings of DotA2.
Cent now has his best skill set of all time. Now getting nerfs.
And now we have Trax who is on top of the pub world.

TL;DR version: Everyone is getting their share of spotlights. It's been going on since years ago. You're obviously just new to the game to not feel it.
---
"What you are attempting is not against the law. It is however, extremely foolish."
(Cancel)
#19TakeAHitJakePosted 2/6/2013 10:31:19 AM
ScarletShin posted...
Then SF won Twisted Metal and stole more souls. Better souls. Wished a bunch of other stuff from Calypso too, like the his auras not being active during invis.

You, sir, are amazing.
#20CharismachinePosted 2/6/2013 10:46:31 AM
My post of the topic award goes to scarlet shin