So warlock is the top win hero this week...

#1LichKingPosted 2/4/2013 7:13:22 AM
Apparently this change affects him a lot

- Warlock: Fixed Flaming Fist damage not leveling properly, damaging magic immune units, and having incorrect chance to proc.
---
Your signature sucks.
#2IynxorPosted 2/4/2013 7:49:14 AM
warlock is an awesome hero
---
Rick Perry ads are written like Mad Libs, only every blank space is 'something stupid.' ~skullmagic2
http://i.imgur.com/jNe4H.jpg
#3FunkfestPosted 2/4/2013 9:36:46 AM
Warlock is positively imba at my low MMR, and I've always believed so.

He's relevant at all stages of the game due to shadow bond early game and fatal bonds (% based damage and long duration), his golems are really tanky and stuns no matter what, and can double stun late-game if he gets a refresher orb.

I remember I was playing medusa against a team with warlock and spectre. Warlock got an aganhims and refresher and absolutely ruined my split-shot with 4 golems, meanwhile spectre was being spectre... do you know how destructive essentially 5 stacking radiances was against us?

Pretty destructive.
---
MWR FC - 047339702983 "CQC :J Funky"
CoD:BO FC - 3815-8273-6971 "Funkfest" (subject to change)
#4AllHailTheDead6Posted 2/4/2013 10:21:59 AM
warlock is easily the best team fighter

throw up fatal bonds on everyone with a shadow word on the main person your trying to kill. Summon your demon and then throw down upheavel and watch the golem kill the whole team while they try to run.

That will happen every time if you can get it down right
---
PSN AllHailTheDead0
#5ChaapPosted 2/4/2013 11:03:36 AM
unless anyone buys a diffusal blade
---
"Some people are just dumb"
#6blade6321Posted 2/4/2013 11:10:01 AM
Chaap posted...
unless anyone buys a diffusal blade

Does it instakill the golem?
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#7Aero_15Posted 2/4/2013 11:12:18 AM
blade6321 posted...
Does it instakill the golem?

Yeah, it deals 99999 damage to summoned units and illusions.
#8RhylosPosted 2/4/2013 11:25:29 AM(edited)
Funkfest posted...

He's relevant at all stages of the game due to shadow bond early game and fatal bonds (% based damage and long duration), his golems are really tanky and stuns no matter what, and can double stun late-game if he gets a refresher orb.

I remember I was playing medusa against a team with warlock and spectre. Warlock got an aganhims and refresher and absolutely ruined my split-shot with 4 golems, meanwhile spectre was being spectre... do you know how destructive essentially 5 stacking radiances was against us?

Pretty destructive.

You can only have one instance of radiance burn at a time per unit. 5 stacking radiances would be 300 dps.
#9blade6321Posted 2/4/2013 11:30:32 AM(edited)
Rhylos posted...
Funkfest posted...

Pretty destructive.

You can only have one instance of radiance burn at a time per unit. 5 stacking radiances would be 300 dps.

He said essentially, and he was referring to having 4 warlock ults (immolation stacks)

Not quite, the burn damage is only 45 dps.
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.