Who is your instawin hero?

#1Wii_kid_bf2142Posted 2/4/2013 10:24:08 AM
Pudge for me. First hero I ever played. I usually get really fed in lane, and get a decent smoke gank off, and its GG from there.

The only time I ever lose with him, is if I personally do badly. I have carried plenty of bads with him.
---
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#2SolKarellenPosted 2/4/2013 10:24:25 AM
Stats Huskar.
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#3Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:28:24 AM
SolKarellen posted...
Stats Huskar.

op, it's basically cheating
---
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#4ArueziPosted 2/4/2013 10:34:24 AM
I always found Sven and Tidehunter to be pretty reliable myself. KotL works pretty well if I can actually get something other than invis and right click heroes on my side.

Necro's been doing some work for me as of late too, but it seems to rely on me going solo in the laning stage.
---
GT: Aruezi
#5LookANinjaPosted 2/4/2013 10:42:44 AM
I have good win rates with Tide and Clock.
---
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/56/picturesig.jpg
#6funkyfritterPosted 2/4/2013 10:44:09 AM
Centaur, nyx assassin and weaver.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#7acesxhighPosted 2/4/2013 11:18:19 AM
I thought I could do it with PL and I almost did, but then my team fed Drow all the way to Daed + Satanic barely after I could finish my Heart. I'm still looking for that hero that can save me from bads. It's probably Drow after all.
---
Official Ubisoft hater of everywhere
http://i.imgur.com/EcyWO74.gif
#8funkyfritterPosted 2/4/2013 11:25:05 AM(edited)
acesxhigh posted...
I thought I could do it with PL and I almost did, but then my team fed Drow all the way to Daed + Satanic barely after I could finish my Heart. I'm still looking for that hero that can save me from bads. It's probably Drow after all.

If you really think your team is what's dragging you down you should be playing early pressure heroes. If you solo mid or offensive jungle your superior skill should lead to victory even if your team is off picking their noses.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#9HShadowPosted 2/4/2013 11:27:11 AM
PL
---
Classic HShadow.
Creator of the most successful troll topic in Gamefaqs history: Tons of information leaked on the PS4; supposedly better than high end PCs
#10LORDDRAGON1995Posted 2/4/2013 11:28:43 AM
Never have lost a game with Slardar so far on DotA 2 somehow. Although my fav heroes are Sven, Ancient Apparition, Leoric, Luna.
I can't wait for Abaddon though. I can do anything except nuke with him. Gank? Check (Sange and Yasha, Phase, Shadow's Edge, Blink Dagger), Initiate? Yeah, Push? I can solo t1 towers at lvl 6 with stout shield and +5hp regen ring as only defensive items, Support? Easy, Carry? Yep (Vanguard>Vlads>Sange and Yasha>Tarrasque>Radiance)
---
Scientia, Honor et Veritas