Who is your instawin hero?

#31TakeAHitJakePosted 2/4/2013 10:32:10 PM
crunchy612 posted...
Burning Spears Huskar, Nyx and basically any hard support(especially CM and SD)

I skimmed over this and thought it said Britney Spears.
#32KOTRsssPosted 2/4/2013 11:14:36 PM
crunchy612 posted...

How the hell is a hard support an insta win? You are entirely relying on your teammates to carry you.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#33LichKingPosted 2/5/2013 3:29:15 AM
41/58 spectre
---
Your signature sucks.
#34LRN_2_PLAYPosted 2/5/2013 4:36:50 AM
TA

Dominate mid.
Fast 6+Phase
Gank both lanes until my team cannot lose them
Blink
Go back and kill the enemy mid who has inevitably used the time to farm but is still sniper/drow/some other terrible mid hero that people run because it's ranged and they think mid is the best farming lane.
Damage item
Snowball
BKB
Buy MoM and Rapier
---
<gfaqs> because yes <gfaqs>
Former TF2 Superstud. Currently looking to add DotA2 to my awful record in competitive gaming.
#35c2water099Posted 2/5/2013 5:03:51 AM
KOTRsss posted...
crunchy612 posted...

How the hell is a hard support an insta win? You are entirely relying on your teammates to carry you.

I'm 100% with Jakiro and CM but also Drow (<_<;). The logic is this. You dominate the enemy team because they have a lack of supports (they are team carry, you know how that goes.), your team only has wards up and you are constantly roaming/ganking with a hard support. The rest of your team is free farming while enemy team is scraping off what little farm they can get, due to your superior map control. Well that's my take on it.
#36MixednuttsPosted 2/5/2013 5:48:17 AM
Dazzle, apparently. Currently 12-0 with him.
---
http://rimshot.minitroopers.com
We FIGHT because [Insert reason/excuse/whatever here]!
#37De EvolutionPosted 2/5/2013 9:51:45 AM
Lich and Clinkz
---
All I got is beef with those that violate me
I shall annihilate thee
#38MoonDanceKidPosted 2/5/2013 9:54:27 AM
CK, Storm Spirit, Pugna, or Tide.
---
"I am not obliged to use more thought in my post than you used in yours."
#39vegetakenPosted 2/5/2013 10:30:27 AM

I'm a firm believer that a good support can make or break a team. Carrys basically need to be spoonfed a kill since their brain only snaps to low health bars. So until that time comes the enemy carry needs to be annoyed/enfeebled, you need to hold squishy supports to not disabling your crawling baby as it gets to the fight and ofc all the warding since they need time to react to a visual confirmation of enemies coming as text does not work. I really find its best to treat the carry like a small child who will one day (30 mins) become a god.

Or you just get an AM/void/sylla(my fav since they bring a bear to help babysit) who balls outta control and actually does stuff then its way too easy gg.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#40PokikiPosted 2/5/2013 1:26:36 PM
Nobody for now, but, one day, I will get Meepo to be that hero for me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9