Anyway to watch games without being spoilered?

#1UltraCookiePosted 2/4/2013 7:55:13 PM
Like right now, if I went to Joindota and looked up the Defense matchup of two teams it would show all the games played in succession. So let's say Team A plays Team B and wins 2-0. There would only be two VODs listed and that would let me know that whoever wins the first game wins the second.

Is there any way to avoid this?
#2Harry_McKenziePosted 2/4/2013 9:42:00 PM
go to their streaming site where they stream, then go to videos.
---
Born 2 the life. True 2 the code. Bad 2 the bone.
#3Ness26Posted 2/4/2013 10:30:44 PM
Depends on the tournament and who is hosting it.

JoinDOTA does a pretty bad job preventing spoilers... other tournaments make an effort to have spoiler-free VODs. It isn't as common as you'd like though.
---
No amount of planning will ever replace dumb luck.
#4UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:53:15 PM
Harry_McKenzie posted...
go to their streaming site where they stream, then go to videos.

The Defense games stream at 4 in the morning in my time zone. Other leagues are usually between 1 to 4 AM.
#5Harry_McKenziePosted 2/4/2013 11:01:39 PM
There are video archives in these sites that you can watch, I've never seen a result in the title there.
---
#6UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:25:44 PM
Harry_McKenzie posted...
There are video archives in these sites that you can watch, I've never seen a result in the title there.

It's not about the result in the title, it's about the number of games spoiling the results. So let's say there is a best of 3 match, yet only two games are listed as being played by these teams. Logically, whoever wins the first must have won the second game therefore I will know the overall winner just by watching a single game.
#7Harry_McKenziePosted 2/4/2013 11:48:10 PM
I'm not sure what you aren't getting. If you can't find joindota archive

http://www.twitch.tv/tobiwandota

scroll and you can watch broadcasts as they were live.
---
#8UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:04:15 AM
Harry_McKenzie posted...
I'm not sure what you aren't getting. If you can't find joindota archive

http://www.twitch.tv/tobiwandota

scroll and you can watch broadcasts as they were live.

Viewing them on Joindota @ YouTube lists each game separately (Game 1, Game 2 and Game 3 is it's 1-1 after the first two games). That leads to spoilers. What you linked to does not do this and is exactly what I was looking for. Ty.