Drow trolls my team farms two divine rapiers and gems and walks into there spawn

#1DonnyCapoEraPosted 2/4/2013 11:33:41 PM
So at around 40 minutes of a back and forth close good game our drow who has been farming the whole time gets two divine rapiers then walks right into the enemies spawn point to purposely die and give them the rapiers and the game. An hour of a good game down the drain for this stupid troll. Pathetic. I do have the match id.
#2LookANinjaPosted 2/4/2013 11:43:58 PM
I do have the match id.

Well what is it?!
---
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/56/picturesig.jpg
#3UltraCookiePosted 2/4/2013 11:45:50 PM
So you had a good quality, hour long game. Quit complaining.
#4rabies_nekoPosted 2/4/2013 11:49:06 PM
UltraCookie posted...

No he had an hour long, good quality game RUINED. I don't know about you but a game where one guy deliberately throws the game isn't good quality.
#5Bald_MoneyPosted 2/4/2013 11:58:25 PM
Sorry bro, that was me. I like to mess around. It's not my fault you got upset!
#6NewAnimeFanDVPosted 2/5/2013 12:00:02 AM
And this is why most pub players don't trust Drows :D
---
The official Flail Girl(Seven) of the Final Fantasy XIII: Agito(Type-0) board
http://andriasang.com/con1vm/one_piece_rpg_psp/
#7DonnyCapoEra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:35:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8funkyfritterPosted 2/5/2013 12:36:40 AM
Doesn't have any impact on your play or improvement. Report and move on.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#9UltraCookiePosted 2/5/2013 12:44:41 AM(edited)
rabies_neko posted...
UltraCookie posted...

No he had an hour long, good quality game RUINED. I don't know about you but a game where one guy deliberately throws the game isn't good quality.

So if I have a nice day at an amusement park, but I have to leave 30 minutes earlier because of rain, my whole experience up until that point was negated? Nah, that's stupid.

He had an hour of fun. Then the fun stopped abruptly. Quit complaining, you still had an hour of fun.
#10KOTRsssPosted 2/5/2013 1:03:08 AM
UltraCookie posted...
rabies_neko posted...
UltraCookie posted...

So if I have a nice day at an amusement park, but I have to leave 30 minutes earlier because of rain, my whole experience up until that point was negated? Nah, that's stupid.

He had an hour of fun. Then the fun stopped abruptly. Quit complaining, you still had an hour of fun.

Worst analogy ever. Ever.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."