Drow trolls my team farms two divine rapiers and gems and walks into there spawn

#41Annuit_CoeptisPosted 2/5/2013 5:08:37 PM
UltraCookie posted...
@All replies to my post

But losing the game isn't a negative thing. It's just an abrupt ending to the fun. Now if the game dragged on for another 20 minutes and was painstakingly boring then I can understand being annoyed, but it didn't. 40 minutes of your day was spent having fun regardless of whether it ended with a win or lose.

rabies_neko posted...
rabies_neko posted...
UltraCookie posted...
So you had a good quality, hour long game. Quit complaining.

No he had an hour long, good quality game RUINED. I don't know about you but a game where one guy deliberately throws the game isn't good quality.

So if I have a nice day at an amusement park, but I have to leave 30 minutes earlier because of rain, my whole experience up until that point was negated? Nah, that's stupid.

He had an hour of fun. Then the fun stopped abruptly. Quit complaining, you still had an hour of fun.

Ok please answer this question.

If you had a close game where one person deliberately throws the game towards the end, would you consider this a good quality game?

Yes. Happened a few months back in my longest game ever due to a DC at the ~80 minute mark. Game was a blast, gave out GGs and commends and booted up another game.

Win some, lose some, doesn't matter as long as the process is fun.

I am calling BS so hard on this. What's your account?
#42ThePCFanGirlPosted 2/5/2013 5:10:28 PM
acesxhigh posted...
DonnyCapoEra posted...
That was the wrong match id. Here is the correct one. 117175508.

Oh and for all the analogies, it would be like playing a football game and in the 4th quarter your own teammate gets the ball and runs into his own touchdown for a safety.

Looks like you were getting stomped anyway, and they already had Rapiers. The drow was trying to end the damn game and move on with their life instead of waiting for the enemy team, clearly in the lead, the farm more troll Rapiers.

Fair, next.

Nope, they had a set of racks but as soon as the drow dropped the divine rapiers, the momentum shifted and through team fights the other side was able to get rapiers. In fact the game was extended by 20 minutes just by the dropping of the rapiers.
---
Say no to D&D 4E!
#43ThePCFanGirlPosted 2/5/2013 5:12:08 PM
And it seems the Drow was giving his team mates position through out the game.
---
Say no to D&D 4E!
#44DonnyCapoEra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:37:08 PM
Finally some sense around here. Maybe Rapiers should just vanish when instead of dropping.
#45DonnyCapoEra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:08:38 PM
Actually nvm rapiers are fine.
#46Sub TankPosted 2/6/2013 12:20:45 PM(edited)
KOTRsss posted...
Worst analogy ever. Ever.

How about you're at Seaworld, and then suddenly there's a flash flood, and after swimming around for a while you realize you're starting to smell a lot like fish, and then someone drops 2 Divine Rapiers in Shamu's tank.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#47blessedgoddessPosted 2/6/2013 12:38:48 PM
Actually a more accurate anology would be your having awesome wonderful sex and then the phone rings and it's her mom and she answers it and you're left with blue balls becauase you really wanted to finish having sex but her mom ruined it. And how you know you're all nerds and don't get laid enough is because no one came up with this before me... But that's what this situation is like all your anology's are bad mine is perfect and you all know it. good day to you sirs you're welcome.
---
I'm a Youtube Star - 4 REALS!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fatvideogamenerd/videos
#48CharismachinePosted 2/6/2013 2:15:52 PM
Sub Tank posted...
KOTRsss posted...
Worst analogy ever. Ever.

How about you're at Seaworld, and then suddenly there's a flash flood, and after swimming around for a while you realize you're starting to smell a lot like fish, and then someone drops 2 Divine Rapiers in Shamu's tank.

Good night everyone!