Just played a game where the other team traded their rax for a t2.

#1mario_gamerPosted 2/5/2013 2:40:37 PM
I can only assume they didn't have tp scrolls, fortunately I did so I saved the t3. We were losing the game hard at that point, their team handed us that game.
---
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/jjj1ddd2sss3/sig2.jpg
#2KOTRsssPosted 2/5/2013 5:19:22 PM
My favorite is when I'm playing NP and the other team has a heavy advantage, but then they try to push into our base without TPs while I rax them and they fail to take down the tier 3.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#3davidg4lPosted 2/5/2013 5:22:28 PM
Reminds me of my game as Razor.
5 Enemies are pushing on mid lane with no one defending base.
I just wait for my creeps to get in their base, walk like a boss and demolished their ancient.
Not a single TP was given that time.
---
Trigonometry is a math subject consisting of the study of triangles which can be briefly explained with the equation : Mind = Blown
#4UltraCookiePosted 2/6/2013 2:28:24 AM
I hate players who don't carry TPs. So useful and only 135 gold. Do they really think that next big item 135 gold sooner is a bigger advantage than quick movement across the map?
#5mario_gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:59:55 AM
My favorite is when I'm playing NP and the other team has a heavy advantage, but then they try to push into our base without TPs while I rax them and they fail to take down the tier 3.

It's embarrassing to watch.
---
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/jjj1ddd2sss3/sig2.jpg
#6AiphremPosted 2/6/2013 12:09:11 PM
KOTRsss posted...

This, except it's even funnier if they underestimate my farm and send one dude to try to kill me, and gets surprise hexed and critted for 1000.
---
Wrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!
Now playing: DotA 2 and anything else in between