I'm not exactly sure why I bother telling people their mistakes.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. I'm not exactly sure why I bother telling people their mistakes.
3 years ago#1
It never ends well. Ever. They never say "oh, I didnt think of that" or "yeah, probably but oh well."

It's always "what are you talking about you are bad shut up" etc.

Why do I do this?
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
3 years ago#2
Ya I agree, I dont know why I bother either. Especially when I usually explain why to do these things

like today pudge went treads instead of phase and I explained how the phase is better because you will need to chase with rot.

all I get is **** you
PSN AllHailTheDead0
3 years ago#3
what? pubbers don't make mistake. someone is just jealous of them. thats all
i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | P8z68-V Pro | HD7950 @ 950MHz / 1350 MHz | CM 212 evo | Asus VW228 21.5"
3 years ago#4
one time i made vlads on enigma.....not knowing aura doesn't affect range....because lifesteal affects range why not the aura....

someone on my team said...noob enigma why you make vlad you so terribad......

i inturn ask why can't i make vlads please explain....

he just says shut up noob..lol enigma making vlads what a noob...

so it goes both ways....sometimes when people point something out and i ask why they get offensive and make it looks like im arguing...

just explain it and i'll change it....
3 years ago#5
Do they have any reason to listen to you though?

Even if you back it up with logic, it's likely they've had the same build for a while and 'it's always worked for me!' Therefore the build is fine to them.
3 years ago#6
AllHailTheDead6 posted...
Ya I agree, I dont know why I bother either. Especially when I usually explain why to do these things

like today pudge went treads instead of phase and I explained how the phase is better because you will need to chase with rot.

all I get is **** you

?

treads are amazing on pudge

i like them way more than phase
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
3 years ago#7
Yeah treads are awesome for bottle switching on pudge. Stats don't hurt either.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/56/picturesig.jpg
3 years ago#8
rabies_neko posted...
Do they have any reason to listen to you though?

Even if you back it up with logic, it's likely they've had the same build for a while and 'it's always worked for me!' Therefore the build is fine to them.

Well it's usually something like "dont skip sandstorm on SK" or "Pushing the lane towards a farming carry was not a good plan" (he actually said he skipped sandstorm so he could push the lane....)

So yes, most of the time.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
3 years ago#9
Or to use a more recent example,

"You should probably care more about laning because slark is a bad mid, and a lost mid can cause the entire game to go badly."
3 years ago#10
OR I could be explaining why I'm not out ganking as Nyx, as leaving my lane would leave a free farming AM and of course that makes them call me trash.

"Why were you even pushing a tier 2 tower alone in the first place? Pudge has been ganking all game" is another good one.

"Stop overextending. You are 0-4. Just try to get exp and stop feeding"
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. I'm not exactly sure why I bother telling people their mistakes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived