I'm not exactly sure why I bother telling people their mistakes.

#1KOTRsssPosted 2/5/2013 10:51:39 PM
It never ends well. Ever. They never say "oh, I didnt think of that" or "yeah, probably but oh well."

It's always "what are you talking about you are bad shut up" etc.

Why do I do this?
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#2AllHailTheDead6Posted 2/5/2013 11:05:47 PM
Ya I agree, I dont know why I bother either. Especially when I usually explain why to do these things

like today pudge went treads instead of phase and I explained how the phase is better because you will need to chase with rot.

all I get is **** you
---
PSN AllHailTheDead0
#3Vargant_charMPosted 2/5/2013 11:07:54 PM
what? pubbers don't make mistake. someone is just jealous of them. thats all
---
i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | P8z68-V Pro | HD7950 @ 950MHz / 1350 MHz | CM 212 evo | Asus VW228 21.5"
#4mico_ongoPosted 2/5/2013 11:16:45 PM
one time i made vlads on enigma.....not knowing aura doesn't affect range....because lifesteal affects range why not the aura....

someone on my team said...noob enigma why you make vlad you so terribad......

i inturn ask why can't i make vlads please explain....

he just says shut up noob..lol enigma making vlads what a noob...

so it goes both ways....sometimes when people point something out and i ask why they get offensive and make it looks like im arguing...

just explain it and i'll change it....
#5rabies_nekoPosted 2/5/2013 11:17:41 PM
Do they have any reason to listen to you though?

Even if you back it up with logic, it's likely they've had the same build for a while and 'it's always worked for me!' Therefore the build is fine to them.
#6xoAxeloxPosted 2/5/2013 11:25:56 PM
AllHailTheDead6 posted...
Ya I agree, I dont know why I bother either. Especially when I usually explain why to do these things

like today pudge went treads instead of phase and I explained how the phase is better because you will need to chase with rot.

all I get is **** you

?

treads are amazing on pudge

i like them way more than phase
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#7LookANinjaPosted 2/5/2013 11:40:38 PM
Yeah treads are awesome for bottle switching on pudge. Stats don't hurt either.
---
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/56/picturesig.jpg
#8KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:47:34 PM
rabies_neko posted...
Do they have any reason to listen to you though?

Even if you back it up with logic, it's likely they've had the same build for a while and 'it's always worked for me!' Therefore the build is fine to them.

Well it's usually something like "dont skip sandstorm on SK" or "Pushing the lane towards a farming carry was not a good plan" (he actually said he skipped sandstorm so he could push the lane....)

So yes, most of the time.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#9KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:49:19 PM
Or to use a more recent example,

"You should probably care more about laning because slark is a bad mid, and a lost mid can cause the entire game to go badly."
---
#10KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:51:25 PM
OR I could be explaining why I'm not out ganking as Nyx, as leaving my lane would leave a free farming AM and of course that makes them call me trash.

"Why were you even pushing a tier 2 tower alone in the first place? Pudge has been ganking all game" is another good one.

"Stop overextending. You are 0-4. Just try to get exp and stop feeding"
---