Is there an explanation anywhere of the metagame relating to which lane to...

#11rabies_nekoPosted 2/6/2013 4:15:20 AM
rabies_neko posted...
Ah, I was right, good. It made the most sense but I just wanted to make sure.

What I do need to learn, like TC, is who should go where. I think I'm still at the point in public games where people don't know or care. Hell yesterday I had to mid as Puck and all I managed to do was feed Luna. Thankfully her team didn't push so we came back to win.

You told another person in another topic that needed to "stop complaining and get good", yet you fed as Puck against a Luna? Puck is a great mid hero and you probably should have been there. You should have also demolished a Luna.

He's here asking for help so he can get better. Be nice.

Like the advice he gave the other guy in the Drow topic?

Just maybe the Neo_Hearless guy could have also tried to help the other guy instead of just calling him bad.
#12SicKillerKeef(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:57:56 AM
What level do you play at? Because if you're new the hero composition is going to be a lot less important than personal skill.

Super n00b, also, hey everyone, play nice, I'm trying to better myself, and it seems other people here are trying to do the same thing
---
Imagine if Jesus knew Kung-Fu - John Morrison
If creative has no ideas....then fire creative. - VRX3000
#13BuukidPosted 2/6/2013 5:20:15 AM
Not always ish you can do in pub games tho, I've had teams with capable ranges leave me to take mid as a melee vs Drow, but I had kunk so I managed. And those times you get in a game with people that all speak a diff language...good luck
#14blade6321Posted 2/6/2013 7:10:11 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Ah, I was right, good. It made the most sense but I just wanted to make sure.

What I do need to learn, like TC, is who should go where. I think I'm still at the point in public games where people don't know or care. Hell yesterday I had to mid as Puck and all I managed to do was feed Luna. Thankfully her team didn't push so we came back to win.

Puck should be mid most games and is a great mid- Luna's not so good mid so you probably win that lane.

Mids usually take advantage of runes and get a bottle, but not always.

The biggest thing is reliance on experience, and strong solo laning.
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#15Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/6/2013 8:41:09 AM
I'll admit I don't have much mid experience as I focus more on supports. When I got the bottle I would get the runes. The courier didn't take much of my extra money, but I probably made a mistake in rushing a magic wand since I had little health. This was my fault and I recognise this. I'll know better next time.

Neko you seem to have taken affront to my comment in another thread, but I feel I should point out the person I quoted didn't ask for help, they asked for a character they have trouble dealing with to be "nerfed sooo bad". Drow really isn't a hard hero to counter and she can be ganked easily in the early game. She has to buy her only reliable escape which can be countered by wards and dust. She's a good hero, and a scrub destoyer, hence why people need to stop complaining and get good.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]