#11Ultima_Weapon33Posted 2/7/2013 4:24:09 PM
Puck is obviously a female cutie dragon :3
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#12Tsukoyomi1Posted 2/7/2013 4:27:51 PM
nimbobood posted...
He still sucks, that was a useless change

Confirmed for not watching Scandal from Empire play Puck.
---
PSO2 JP, Ship 2: User: Hands_of_Fate, Character: Rozalin
#13Alternative_1Posted 2/7/2013 4:30:05 PM(edited)
Why correct "she" but not "he", exactly?

Besides, Puck could be female, and the description of Phase Shift described her as "she" originally while the voice is clearly feminine so I don't really get the issue.
---
Russia is NOT in Western Europe.
#14SpartanAltair15Posted 2/8/2013 10:50:39 PM
Alternative_1 posted...

Besides, Puck could be female, and the description of Phase Shift described her as "she" originally while the voice is clearly feminine so I don't really get the issue.

Because it's an it. Period.

http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Puck

While Puck seems at first glance a mischievous, childish character, this quality masks an alien personality. The juvenile form of a Faerie Dragon, a creature that lives for eons, Puck spends countless millennia in its childish form. So while it is technically true that Puck is juvenile, it will continue to be so when the cities of the present age have sloughed away into dust. Its motives are therefore inscrutable, and what appears to be play may in fact indicate a darker purpose or just its endless fondness for mischief.
---
One shot, one kill. GT:SpartanAltair15
My bullet is going on a one way trip to eternity. Need a ride?
#15EarthshakerPosted 2/8/2013 11:25:21 PM
REGARDLESS, you clowns:

Yes, Puck was recently buffed. Both Waning Rift and Arcane Orb had a slight boost in damage to bring them more in line with other, similar nukes.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Writer for Lime Green Network, a gaming and general media blog - limegreennetwork.com
#16TheCoolzPosted 2/8/2013 11:27:41 PM
Earthshaker posted...
REGARDLESS, you clowns:

Yes, Puck was recently buffed. Both Waning Rift and Arcane Orb had a slight boost in damage to bring them more in line with other, similar nukes.

The best Puck buff was removing the increase in mana cost of aghs.
---
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/75645/fanart/f1323969016.jpg
Crystal Maiden Fan Club
#17KOTRsssPosted 2/9/2013 1:22:03 AM
Puck has fantastic mobility and is a great initiator. He's just rather difficult to use.

Pretty sure they buffed his orb damage recently, didnt they?
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#18Alternative_1Posted 2/9/2013 1:45:07 AM
SpartanAltair15 posted...
Alternative_1 posted...

Because it's an it. Period.

While Puck seems at first glance a mischievous, childish character, this quality masks an alien personality. The juvenile form of a Faerie Dragon, a creature that lives for eons, Puck spends countless millennia in its childish form. So while it is technically true that Puck is juvenile, it will continue to be so when the cities of the present age have sloughed away into dust. Its motives are therefore inscrutable, and what appears to be play may in fact indicate a darker purpose or just its endless fondness for mischief.

"It" allows for both genders. It's deliberately ambiguous. Originally (in Dota 2) Puck was female.

And, again, why correct "she" but not "he"?
---
#19Annuit_CoeptisPosted 2/9/2013 1:47:23 AM
"It" doesn't allow both, "it" denies both.
#20Alternative_1Posted 2/9/2013 1:50:15 AM
Annuit_Coeptis posted...
"It" doesn't allow both, "it" denies both.

Asking about a pet: "What gender is it?"

Yeah, you're totally right.
---